Chapter 4

"Dean? Is that you?" Sam called, his voice muffled by the sound of the shower.

"Yeah." Dean called back to his brother.

A moment later Sam appeared, dripping with water, with only a tower rapped around his waist. He stroked a hand through his long wet hair.

"So where have you been?" He asked. "Cause, me and Cas. We were worried."

"I waited for you." Cas replied staring intently at the older brother.

Dean looked ashamedly at the ground, but soon overcame his embarrassment. "I hooked up with some chick, got her friends number, she seemed your type. Looked a little like that mermaid girl from Disney World. You know that case we did back in Florida... Yeah, the girl with the firery red hair."

Sam looked angry. But Castiel looked confused. "If her hair was on fire. Why did you not put the fire out?" He questioned, not understanding what Dean had said.

The Winchesters looked at each other and smiled at the angels innocence. And all anger in the room was forgotten. Sam walked over to his bed and began to get changed.

"Wow! Dude. Not in public! Why are your clothes even out here? You know normal people get changed without two guys in the room." Dean complained shielding his eyes from his half dressed brother.

"Um, well Cas didn't mind, so I thought you wouldn't. You know, just turn around would you!" Sam said defending himself. He pulled on a top over his muscly torso.

"Cas? Really?" Complained Dean. He turned around to face the opposite wall.

"Is it bad to see others undress?" Castiel asked.

"In this case yes!" Dean said. He noticed that Cas was still facing Sam, so he hit him, in which Cas turned to face him instead.

Cas stared at him deeply and a warm smile spread across his face. "It is good to see you back safely."

"Uh, thanks." Dean mumbled awkwardly, refusing to make eye contact with the man standing next to him.

"It's alright, you can look now." Said Sam rolling his eyes at his brothers immaturity. Dean spun around to face his brother, but Cas remained looking at Dean. "And get this, big monster mash happening a state over."

"What do you mean? Like a nest?" Dean asked confused.

"Must be, or something like that, except it's not just Monsters. It's everything. Here take a look at this." Sam pulled his laptop out and showed his brother the numerous signs of multiple gatherings.

"What the hell does this mean? Have you told Garth?" Dean asked, his fingers traced the sides of his mouth, like he always does when he's trying to think.

"Tried to, but no ones picking up. Garth ain't home." Sam replied looking troubled.

"Maybe he's with Kevin at the Bunker." Castiel said, turning to face Sam.

"Maybe. We should get going, this Rhinelander is about 5 hours away." Sam suggested, as he closed his laptop.

"Sam, clean up, get everything in the car. I'll check out." Dean instructed. As he was about to leave the motel door, a hand appeared on his shoulder. Dean turned around to face the man touching him.

"And what shall I do?" Castiel asked straightly. His hand still remaining on Dean.

"Umm, you can be team motivator."

Cas just stared at him blankly. Dean felt hot under his gaze. So he stepped backwards outside the motel door, and on to the gravel, away from Castiel.