Chapter 1 - The siege of the city of heroes

Chapter 1 - The seige of the city of heroes

KIng Rolfe looked out the canopy of his castle. He was a brave, brilliant man, a hero to many. He cursed under his breath but otherwise said nothing. His wife, Brianna was tending to his son, Peter. Its all up to faith now, He thought. KIng Rolfe forsaw that his reign wouldn't last any longer. He knew his son was one of the thirteen. He knew it was tim but he wanted to wait. Finally,he ttok a deep breath. He rushed to Brianna saying, "It's time." Brianna answered whispering," But Alexander.... he's just a boy, are you sure?," she asked. "Positive," King Rolfe answered. Brianna hesitated, but then reluctantly nodded. A large horn erupted from the south wing of the castle. Creepers - the first wave - blowed up the defenses. Monsters poured in as the defenders slashed their swords wildly. "GO!" Rolfe yelled. Queen Brianna .ran acroos the city to the trains as fast she could as KIng Rolfe tried to light the beacon. In a hurry, he left the room. Queen Brianna was halfway across he city when a arrow whizzed by, missing by inches. She took out her iron blade and kept running. She skidded to a stop when three hooded figures appeared in front of her. One of them took off its hood. He had shiny white eyes, and was obviously a evil dark soceror, trained in dark magic. "Herobrine..." Brianna started," Well, well, well, what do we have here." interrupted Herobrine. "Kill her," he said. The other two hooded fogures removed their hoods. They were blazes, one of the most feared monsters. They shot their fireballs as Herobrine screamed with pain. King Rolfe plunged a diamond sword right through his chest. But Alexander Rolfe was too late. Queen Branna had died.