Favorite childhood songs

Hey I just wanted to share some favorite songs that I've listened since I was like 5( all thanks to my dad)

10. Sheep go to heaven by Cake

I'm going to admit as a kid this song was catchy as hell. At school I'd always have this song and a few others stuck in my head all day. My dad used to play this song in the car all the time. This song is just very catchy.

9. All Star by Smash Mouth

What do I have to say, this song was every where when I was young. I remember having a cd of just this song and I used to play it on repeat all the time. Shrek didn't help making this song out of my head. I still sing it sometimes now.

8.Sing by My chemical romance

My dad was a fan of MCR so there's gotta be some of their songs on my list. I remember my dad showed me this video when it came out in like 2011. When ever I listen to this song it reminds me of when I was younger. It's always a good throw back song for me.

7. Sugar we're going down by fall out boy

This song was always on the radio when I was a kid. It's my go to karaoke song if I sing karaoke. I still know every word to this song. This song just reminds me of a better time. It's also a good throw back song to sing every now and then.

6.She will be loved by Maroon 5

My dad had this maroon 5 cd and I used to sing this song when ever it came on. Even if it came on the radio we'd just turn up the radio even more. This song just brings back memories of my sisters and I in my dads car.

5.The real slimy shady by Eminem

This one might be weird but I remember listing to this song in my moms and dads car. The chores was always stuck in my head and is sometimes still stuck in my head. Don't worry my mom and dad had the censored version. It brings back memories of just riding in the car.

4.Bohemian rhapsody by Queen

This is like one of the very first songs I cried to. I remember one time my dad went to get a car wash and then this song came on. I instantly started to cry. I guess back then the lyrics really got to me. I believe I was 7 when that happened and my dad still reminds me of that like when ever this song comes on.

3. April 29, 1992 by sublime

Now my dad played this song all the time in the car. It just brings back many memories. I just recently made my dad replay song in the car and we sang it on the top of our lungs.

2. The kill by 30 seconds to Mars

This song I used to sing it like every day in school. I know I said my dad liked played all these songs in the car but this one is different. He showed me the video instead. This song will always be one of my favorites from my childhood. I still listen to it to this day.

1. I'm not okay by My chemical Romance

This was the only song that stuck with me through the years. He also showed me the video instead of playing the song in the car. This song let me find one of my favorite bands. I remember singing it one day in school and every one didn't know what I was singing. I can thank my dad for showing me this band and getting me into the music I like now.

I guess I'm making this a tag. For this tag you can do child hood favorite songs or just your favorite songs. ( it could be top ten or five)

ThisIsPeridot 

livysenpai

FluffyNarwhals432

Hetalians2p

humansdonotexist

And I also tag all of you guys to do this if you want :3