Chapter Two-Who Spilled The Coffee

Hello there! Sorry if my chapters are short. I sometimes do them on my phone so... Anywho thanks for reading and I'll try not to let my author notes be too long!

Niall stood up straight and put his hand out to help me up. I grabbed onto it and let him pull me up.

As soon as I was up he leaned down to my height of 5'2 and whispered in my ear, "Please don't yell."

I laughed, I wasn't that clueless that I would scream out in the middle of Starbucks. I tried to not freak out. Just be cool Cali, you're only in the presence of five international superstars.

"Well, I've got to go. Gotta change ya know." I said and started to walk away.

"Oh no you don't." Niall grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "I need to get changed too, but you're not leaving until I buy you another coffee."

I pulled my arm away from him. "That's not necessary. You don't need to spend your money on me." I turned and tried to walk away again.

"Hey!" Niall called when I got to the door. "The least you can do is give me your number. I mean you did spill coffee on me."

I turned so I was facing him again. I walked up to him so I was right in his face, looking up. "If I recall, you were the one who spilt the coffee on me. So if anything, you owe me your number." I watched him shiver as my breath blew over his face. The rest of the lads (look at me, using British terms :D) all did that whole 'Oooooooooh.' I glanced over at them as Harry smiled his cheeky smile. "You might want to give her you number mate; she looks awfully strong." Then he winked at me.

The truth was that I wasn't strong; like I said, I'm short and I'm not at all athletic. I glared at Harry and rolled my eyes, as I took my phone out of my pocket and put it in Niall's hand.

He glared down at me playfully, a smirk playing on the edge of his lips, before unlocking my iPhone and typing in his number.

When he reached out his hand to give it back, I snatched it out of his hand. "If that coffee's still up for grabs, I'll take it. I'm gonna have to shower now anyways." They all grinned at me and nodded their heads.

"I have a new friend!" Louis said as he grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. I groaned, then remembered.

"Joke's on you Louis! Now there's coffee all over you!" Me and the rest of the lads were laughing our asses of while Louis looked down.

"Dammit! This was my favorite shirt!" Louis fumed quietly, while we all laughed even harder.

Louis, Niall, and I tried to wipe the frap off of us as best as we could with napkins, while Liam, Harry and Zayn ordered the coffee.

When Liam handed me mine, he said "Try not to spill this one all over the both of you." He sounded really mad and serious, but when I looked at his face, it looked like he was trying not to laugh.

"Thanks. I better go wash up now." I said waving.

I started to walk home, a big stupid grin on my face. By the time I got home, my Caramel frap was gone. I unlocked the door, walking to the kitchen and tossing the cup in.

"What a day." I whispered as I got to the bathroom and started to strip for the shower. I turned it on pretty hot, and climbed in. I shampooed and washed my hair for the second time that day, also washing my body.

Climbing out, I got ready for bed. It was only two in the afternoon, but I was gonna stay home, so why not wear pajamas.

Sitting on the couch, I grabbed the remote and turned the Telly on. The cable had been set up for a few days now. It was on the news channel, but it was saying something about One Direction, so I left it on that channel. I was super confused by what the lady on the screen was saying. I picked the remote up and was about to change the channel, when a picture flashed onto the screen. It was of Niall and I when I was all up in his face, but from where the paps had taken the picture, it looked like Niall and I were kissing.

Ah shit.