Chapter Five-They Don't Know About Us

Niall's POV

I couldn't believe it, I was dating Cali now! I knew how hard it would be to keep things secret, but I didn't care; Cali was worth it.

"You can drive me home now." She informed me. We had went back to the house after our little talk... Oh and after we made out for a few minutes. After that session, I told that there wouldn't be anymore for a while. I wanted to do this the right way.

"Nah. I don't think that I can." I smiled at her.

Louis was suddenly there in the living room with us. "SLEEPOVER!"

Cali's POV

We finally gave up on trying to persuade Louis that a sleepover was a bad idea.

"YES!" He yelled as we gave in.

We ended up watching movies for hours, eating so much that I was surprised we weren't fat.

After our fourth movie, Louis said he was tired and told us goodnight.

As soon as we heard a door close, Niall turned and grabbed my face, turning it towards his and gently kissing my lips.

"I'm so tired." I told him.

"Me too, love. You can sleep in my bed tonight."

Ummm... I think the lads might get a tad suspicious if they see Niall and I sleeping together, but oh well.

We went upstairs to his room and I climbed into his bed. I turned around and waited for him to lay down. When he did, I laid my head on his shoulder.

After well over an hour, it was obvious that I wouldn't be to sleep for a while. I could sense that Niall wasn't sleeping yet either.

"Will you sing to me?" I whispered.

"Sure love." After a few seconds, he began to sing. "People say we shouln't be together, too young to know about forever. I say they don't know what they're talk talk talking about..." I drifted off to the sound of his voice, but woke a minute later. "...they don't know about the 'I love you's, but I betchya if they only knew, they would just be jealous of us. They don't know about the up all nights, they don't know I've waited all my life just to find a love that feels this right, baby they don't know about us..." I fell asleep again. If this is how being with him was going to be, then I never wanted to leave his side.