Chapter Three-Damn Paps

I reached over and grabbed my phone, ready to call Niall and ask him if he had seen this outrage. I had a boyfriend! Why would I be kissing Ni- Oh my gosh! My boyfriend's going to be pissed!

I clicked on the phone app and scrolled through my contacts, looking for Niall. When I couldn't find it, I went through again, more slowly this time. I smiled slightly when I finally found his number, labeled under 'Sexy Leprechaun ;)'.

I clicked on the number, holding the phone to my ear. It rang three times before Niall answered.

"'Ey."

"Hey Niall."

"Already missed my voice I see. Could've just turned on the radio but this works too."

I giggled a bit at that. "Totally Niall. Actually I was wondering if you knew we were on the news?"

"What?" He said, sounding halfway surprised.

"Yeah. Great picture they got too." I told him drawing out the vowels in great. "It's from earlier when I was up in your face, but in the picture, it looks like we're kissing."

"Oh it does?" He said, amusement clear in his voice.

I rolled my eyes and was about to answer back when I heard, "Who are you talking to?"

Niall muttered a curse word. "Sorry love, I've really got to go. I'll call you later, when I'm alone. Love ya." And before I could reply, he hung up.

What. Just. Happened.

Niall's POV

Why did I say that? Love ya? Really?

I looked up at Louis. "It was nobody."

"Whatever you say!" Louis said.

We were all sitting at our flat in London. Harry and Zayn were absorbed in the video games they were playing, Liam sat in the corner strumming his guitar, and Louis and I sat on the love seat.

I picked up my phone to check the time. Half 2 now. All I wanted was to talk to- Damn. I didn't get her name.

I slid my phone screen unlocked and sent her a quick text. 'Never got you name love.xx'

'Cali :)' She sent back. I smiled.

I needed the time to pass quicker so I joined Harry and Zayn playing the game.

Nine hours later, I managed to make it to my room. I shut the door behind me and ran over to my bed, climbing under the duvet.

I unlocked my phone and clicked on Cali's name in my contacts. It rang five times before she answered in a sleepy voice. "Hello?"

I pulled my phone away from my ear for a second. Dammit. Half eleven. "I'm so sorry that I woke you, I just wanted to talk to you about earlier. Look, love, I'll let you go, but before I do I want to tell you that you need to listen to this song. It describes exactly how I feel. It's called 'Last First Kiss'. It's by my band and... just listen to it. Goodnight love. Sweet dreams." Again I hung up before she could say anything.

I laid down and pulled the duvet up to my chin. I knew I would sleep good because I fell asleep thinking about her.

Cali's POV

He hung up again. I wasn't mad that he woke me up anymore, just curious. I was already up, why not listen to that song.

I was a fan of One Direction, but I hadn't heard all their songs and I hadn't heard this one. I definitely wouldn't be considered a 'Directioner'.

I sad up and turned my bedside lamp on. I threw the duvet off and walked to my Apple laptop, where it sat on my desk.

I moved the mouse to wake it up and opened a new tab on the browser. I went onto YouTube and typed in 'Last First Kiss One Direction'. I clicked on the first video.

As the first lyrics made their way to my ears, it was clear what Niall wanted me to hear.

He was in love with me.

And as the song finished, tears running down my face, I realized that maybe, just maybe, I wanted him to be my last first kiss too.