Chapter Ten-Well That Escalated Quickly

Cali's POV

I woke up that Sunday morning and let out a big yawn. I was tired even thinking about going to class tomorrow.

I looked at Zayn beside me and got up carefully, so I didn't wake him. I went down to the kitchen, where I found Niall eating... Always eating.

I let him swallow then kissed him. "I need to go home soon. I still need to prepare for school tomorrow."

"Okay love." He led me upstairs and into Zayn's room.

He woke Zayn up and said, "Tell the lads that I went to my girlfriend's house. It's not quite lying."

Zayn just nodded and waved, falling back asleep.

Niall led me to his car and opened the door for me. When I got in he went to his side and drove away. When we got to my flat thing, he locked his car and we went in.

I picked up some stuff off the floor and unpacked a little more. When I went into my room, to make my bed and clean up a little, I felt Niall's presence behind me.

I shivered as his breath ran across the back of my neck. He leaned down and kissed it, making his way down my jaw and turning me around to finally land his lips on mine.

He asked for entrance and I allowed, our tongues fighting for dominance over the other. Niall pushed me back onto my now unmade bed, and began to grind against me.

Our clothes were soon off, and I lost my virginity to Niall Horan.

~~~

When we were done, and I was lying on his shoulder, both of us were breathing hard.

"Wow." Was all I could get out.

Niall stood up and told me to stand up, so he could wash the sheets. I stood up to go take a shower, but I ended up limping the whole way there.

I got into the shower and turned it extremely hot, letting it relax my muscles. After I washed my hair and my body, I slowly got out and wrapped the towel around my body. When I was still hurting, I decided that I would just go back to Niall's house. I didn't feel like doing anything now.

When I went out, Niall was dressed and had a pile of clothes ready for me.

"Thanks." I looked at him and blushed.

When I told him I wanted to go back to his house, he apologized and we drove back.

When we got back, the lads were still sleeping. It was only a few hours after we had left and it was only late morning.

The lads soon got up and came to sit on the couch with us.

A few hours after the guys came down, I excused myself to use the restroom. I tried to cover my limp, but it obviously didn't work.

"Are you okay? You're limping." Harry pointed out.

I freaked for a second, then composed myself and turned around. "It's my tattoo."

"Oh! That's right!" He said, completely believing the BS story I told him. My tattoo hurt, but not that bad. I glanced and Zayn, then wished I hadn't. His eyes were wide and flickered from Niall to me. I gave him a small smile and walked to the bathroom, wincing with every step.

~~~

It was my first day of class and the pain was better.

The chef had started off by just teaching us safety. I was extremely bored, but I had to pay attention or I could get kicked out of the school.

Soon my first day was over, and I went home tired and cranky. Sucks really, cause I came home to the lads sitting on my couch, eating my food into non-existence. I'm regretting giving Niall my spare key yesterday.

"Cali, can I talk to you for a second?" Liam pulled me off to the side.

"What Liam?" His face fell to confusion. "I'm sorry. I had a long day. What did you need?"

"Um... I was just wondering if I could take you to dinner?"

I sighed. "I'm sorry Liam, I actually have a boyfrien-" I was broken off by his lips on mine. I shoved him away.

I had a look of disbelief on my face as he looked at me and said, "I had to do that. At least once."

Hey guys! I'm sorry, I know it's been a while! That chappie is pretty straight forward.

I am writing a book with my 4 best friends on our joint account, theawesome5. The book is called Deal Breaker and I would love if you guys read it!

Comment!

Vote!

~Brooke~:D