Chapter 21

the gif thats up top is Carlos (Kathy's brother) 

*Back home*

Katherine's POV

We had just gotten back and we were on our way to my house. First we took a taxi to his house so that we could pick up his car and drive me home. It didn't take that long to get there which was good because I was tired as fuck!

"Babe can I stay over at your place just for tonight?" Cameron asks.

"Sure I doubt my parents and brother will care."

"Wait you have a brother??" Cameron looks at me and then closes the door to his car.

"Yeah... I never told you?" I look down at Hunter who was running around. "Well his name is Carlos. Hunter come here!"

"Oh ok then I guess I'll meet him right now." Cameron chuckles.

I grab Hunter and take my house keys out to open the door. Once I open the door I look around to see if my parents were home but the house seemed empty. That's weird..

"Are your parents ho- AH!" Cameron screams at the sight of my brother holding a knife.

"Oh my god you scared me!' Carlos says as he puts the knife down and then looks at me. "SIS!" Carlos picks me up to a big hug. 

"Hey Carlos," I hug him back tightly.

"You got a dog!" Carlos says as he takes Hunter out of my hands. I look at Cameron who has his hand on his chest looking scared to death. I laugh and start to present my brother to Cameron.

"This is Cameron my boyfriend, I'm assuming mom and dad talked about him to you?" 

"Oh yeah Cameron," Carlos grabs his hand to shake it. "You don't speak Spanish huh?" Carlos says.

"Yeah I'm not that good at it," Cameron chuckles and scratches the back of his head. "I'll be right back, I need to use your bathroom." 

"Ok." As Cameron leaves Carlos looks straight at me.

"You need to dump him." Carlos says as he walks to the kitchen. He drops Hunter on the ground so h could walk around.

What??

"What?" I follow him and look at him confused.

"Kathy I've heard a lot about him. He's a fuck boy, he's probably talking to another girl behind your back and you probably don't know about it." Carlos says as he takes a bowl of grapes out of the fridge.

"He's not like that anymore.. He changed."

"Sis fuck boys don't change. It's like if it was in their DNA. They can't help it. Plus I've heard he goes out with girls for only a week and then dumps them." Carlos throughs a grape in his mouth and sits on the couch.

"Carlos trust me. He's changed. He said he's liked me ever since the day he laid eyes on me, and that he only dated those other girls because he wanted me out of his head." I sit next to him and take the bowl out of his hands so he could look straight at me.

"And you actually believe all that crap? You've never thought about how many girls he's said that too?" Carlos looks at me and then sighs. "Look sis I just don't want you to get hurt. Fuck boys DON'T change. But if you don't believe me it's fine. I'll still have your back no matter what."

"Can you at least try to get along with him? Maybe you'll even realize he's not a fuck boy anymore."

"Fine." Carlos says.

"Hey what did I miss?" Cameron asks.

"Nothing much." I lied

"Oh ok, so Carlos how old are you?" Cameron asks.