Chapter 15

Katherine's POV

After Cameron got his stitches we went back to the hotel so he could rest. Everyone was there to support Cameron even though it was just stitches. I was really nervous because I never thought anything could happen to him. Nash was practically shaking when Cameron was getting stitched up. Luckily I was calm and knew that I had to show that everything would be ok. Zoe and Aaron kinda feel asleep on the chairs since they were really tired. Matthew and Taylor got us food which I was totally happy for.

I open our door and gently laid Cameron on the bed. He got up because he wanted to put on his pjs pants. I helped him take off his clothes and then laid him back on the bed.

"Babe can you get me some water I'm really thirsty." Cameron says.

"Sure." I walk over to the mini fridge and grab him a water bottle.

"Oh and I also want something else." Cameron says as I pass him the water bottle.

"And what is that?" I ask.

"I kiss." Cameron smiles. I laugh and lean in to kiss him.

"I honestly think that made me feel hella better." Cameron chuckles.

I laugh and told Cameron I was going to take a shower. I turned it on and let the water go to warm. When it was warm enough for me, I got in and let the water go over my whole body. I felt so relaxed.

After I was done I quickly changed into my pjs and walked back to the bedroom.

"Hey."

"Hey come over here, I wanna cuddle with you." Cameron says like a little kid.

"I'm coming." I giggle. I turn off the light and lay next to him. I feel his arms wrap from my waist and smile.

"I love you so much Cameron."

"I love you too baby." Cameron says.

"Oh my god wheres Hunter??" I freak.

"Don't worry he's with Connor, he's actually gonna give us Hunter tomorrow. Since we're going on stage with Jack and Jack." Cameron says.

"Oh ok. Hey I know your mad at Dylan and all but don't you think you could be a little nicer."

"I don't know about that." Cameron shrugs.

"Cameron I noticed he was sad before we left from Disney. At least do it for me."

"Alright alright." Cameron groans. "Let's go to sleep." Cameron says.

"Thank you." I smile.

~ Morning ~

"See you guys later!" Claudia yells at the boys.

"Bye babe." Matt yells.

"Byye." Ana says.

The guys had left to go on stage and perform for their fans. Us girls were going to the mall. I was getting ready by putting my money in my purse.

"Damn, why do you have so much money!" Alexis asks.

"Oh my god don't even talk to me about that." I roll me eyes.

- 20 minutes earlier -

"So what are you and the girls going to do?" Cameron asks.