Chapter 2

Cameron's POV

I can't get her out of my head. She just so prefect. Her laugh. Her smile. Just her everything! I have strong feelings for Kathy. I've liked her since the day I met her. All the girls I've dated were just to get my mind off of her. But it didn't work because she's just so beautiful.

"Hey," Bella pulls me to the side to talk.

Bella is my best friend, we help each other out and even tell each other everything. I protect her as if she's my little sister. She even knows that I like Kathy.

"What's up?"

"If you want Kathy to like you, talk to her, get to know her, and show her that you aren't the guy she thinks you are."

" I know, I just want her to see me for who I really am and give me a chance."

"I know you do, but your just gonna have to give it time." She explains to me then hugs me and gives me a smile. "Now go get her tiger!" She winks at me and slaps my butt.

"Ey hands off my ass." I laugh and playfully shove her.

She laughs and walks over to Taylor. I honestly don't know why Taylor hasn't asked her out yet. He know she's going to say yes. I stand next to Nash to see what their talking about.

"So do you guys want to hang at my house this week?" Zoe asks.

"Yes!" Kathy says excitedly.

"Aren't yours parents going to be home?" Ana asks.

"No their going to Hawaii for their anniversary." Zoe explains.

"Babe WE should go to Hawaii for our anniversary!" Matt says  over excitedly and gives Ana a kiss on the cheek. 

"Aww you guys are so cute! Why can't I have something like that!?" Alexis says and throws her hands up in the air.

"Can I come?" I ask wearily.

"Duh! Everyone's invited" Zoe laughs.

"Alright." Matt says,"Well, I'm in"

"Same" Ana says with a smile

"Ey have you gotten close to her?" Nash whispers to me.

"I'm starting to get their but for now I'm just going to have to go slow so that she won't think of me as a player."

"Good man"

"What's going on?" Hayes walks over to us and asks.

"The Kathy thing." Nash states.

"Ohhhh" Hayes says with a wink towards me.

"Shut up, you haven't even asked out Alexis."

"Dude I don't even know if she likes me though!" Hayes exclaims.

"Why don't you ask her then, I mean you guys are pretty close as friends."

"True. You guys are best friends"

"I'll probably ask her at Zoe's house this week." He says with a small smile on his face.

*BELL*

"Alright see you guys" Hayes says and starts walking off to his class.

"Hey Kathy, wait up!" I yell when I see her walking towards our class.

"What's up?"

"Nothing just wanted to walk with you to class."

"Oh yeah I forgot we have math together." she laughs.