Chapter 5 - *Part two*

Cameron's POV

"Kathy hold up!" I run over to her and stand in front of her.

"Hey what's up?" She asks.

"I have to tell you something important." I look at her with a serious expression.

"Okay. Whats wrong?" Kathy says looking concerned.

Here I go...

"Are you mad at me because of what I asked Rebecca? I hope your not because it didn't mean any thing. I just asked her because I thought she was dating Jack Gilinsky, but I guess she took it the wrong way. Plus, I like someone else who means very much to me. She's way more prettier then her."

"Oh... Is it that girl you were talking about last time?"

Should I tell her? What if she doesn't like me back? What if she does? I don't now what to do... If I like her that much then I guess it's the time to tell her.

"Yeah and that girl is standing right in front of me." I look at her with a wide smile.

She turns around thinking that girl is behind her and I start to laugh.

"What?" She asks looking confused.

"It's you," I look at her waiting for a response, but she just stood there staring at me with a blank face.

She stays in her looking at me with out saying a word. Great, she probably doesn't like me. I look down to the floor feeling stupid. I shouldn't have told her that I liked her. She wouldn't date a 'Player' like me.

"Cameron," She lifts my head up so I can look at her. "Ever since I met you I've hated you because you were a player. I just hated the fact that you would date other girls and after a few days you would just break up with them. But a few days ago I've started to realize I didn't hate you anymore. I started to develop feelings for you." She says shyly.

"So you like me back?"

"Yeah," She says with a big smile.

The girl of my dreams likes me back. No fucking way!

*Bell*

Really?!

"Alrighty... I guess I'll see you at lunch."

"I won't see you at lunch I have detention," Kathy says annoyed.

"Well then I'll see you after school." I give her a hug and she hugs me back.

"Bye beautiful," I give her a wink and she laughs.

I then start to run to class so I wouldn't be late. I still can believe she liked me back! I just like her so much. And the way she makes me feel brings me so much happiness. When I got to class Nash, Hayes, Taylor, Bella and Aaron look at me weirdly.

"What's up with you?" Hayes asks while raising an eye brow.

"Kathy likes me."

"She does?!" Bella screams.

"Bella!!"

"Sorry!" Bella says and tries not to laugh.