Awkward

I quicken my pace. The smiling, curly haired ball of joy easily keeps up with me. This makes me notice his stature. He's really tall. And handsome. And his dimples...

"Ashley?"

Fuck. He caught me staring. His smile only grew wider.

"Uhh, yeah?"

"What's your next class?" He chirps.

"Umm... I.." His intense eye contact makes me lose focus. I have to look at the ground before I can answer him. "I have sculpture. And I should hurry there before I'm late."

I turn quickly to get away from his addicting features.

"Wait! I have sculpture next too!" He nearly screams.

"Great.." I roll my eyes. As cute as this boy is, I just wanna be alone. I hate feeling obligated to keep a conversation going.

Harry and I walk into Sculpture and I sit at a table with only one chair. Good. At least he can't sit next to me. Not even two seconds later, he pulls a chair up directly next to me so close that I can hear his breathing. It's cute. And he's always humming.

"What song are you humming?"

"Oh.. Haha.. Uh.. Didn't know you could hear that..." He says awkwardly. He notices that I'm still looking at him. "Oh..! Uh, well I write songs and stuff on my spare time and I was just humming one of them."

Fuck, that's attractive. He sings. And he's awkward about it. That makes it so much more adorable. My heart is jumping. All I can say to him though is "That's cool."

"What do you do for fun?" He asks me trying to get the attention off of himself.

I read fanfics for fun, but I'm not about to tell him that. Hell no. "Uh.. I listen to music."

He smiles, "Wow, I write music and you listen to music. Sounds like destiny."

"Not really. Most of the human population listens to music."

He laughs at my sarcasm. Wow.

"No but really, you should come over sometime and I'll sing you a song. It'll be romantic." He nudges me and winks flirtatiously.

I hide my blushing cheeks by looking down at my lap. Fuck! I just realized I dressed like a slob today! This cute ass boy is talking to me and I look like garbage. Shoot me. My mind is so wrapped up in my choice of outfit that I almost forget to respond to him.

"Oh.. Uh.. Yeah, sure. Maybe one of these days..."