chapter 5

***Hai guysss so im doing alot of chapters today XD @leat trying to, so theres one person reading each chapter as soon as it comes out and i  like woah....YEAAAAHHHHH anyways im sorry for so many misspeled words my labtops keys are jacked up but hopefiully you understand what im trying to type? See ya later***

Chapter...5? yeah 5

 Jack looked at me and laughed at me for freaking out. Then he randomly stopped almost making me fall from his arms.

"Wrap your hands around me." He ordered.

"uhhm.."

"look, not like that. I dont want you falling out of my arms and getting hurt..." Why did he care? He had a soft tone in his voice.

"Uh-okay." I hesitated and wrapped my arms around his neck, but i did it anyways. I felt safe for some reason. Even though he was wearing a mask, I could tell he was smiling, which made me blush thinking he did care about me.

--Jess thoughts---

 Jack wasnt bad looking. I mean, if he had eyes and lost the mask he'd look.. normal? Jeff. Where did Jeff go? Wait, why did i care?! 

---Thought over---

 "We're here." Jack put me down next to a tree and I was shivering.

"...Here," Jack took off his hoodie and put it around me he still had a big thermal on under though.

"..Thanks, why are you being so ni-" Just then i was shocked, i stopped moving and it took me a few seconds to realize what was happening. I felt soft lips on mine and hands on my 50 shades of red cheeks. Jack, was kissing me. When he stopped he hugged me and ran off.

"What the heck?!" I mumbled. I was so confused. Why did he freaking kiss me? And run off like that?

***Uh-Oh!!! Cliffhanger didn't expect that did you!>?!?!***

Before i could understand what wa ging on with Jack, A voice cam from behind me.

"Hey sweet thang." I swiftly turned to see an old, musky man with a big brown sherlock holmes jacket, He pinned me up against a tree and felt my neck. He looked me up and down and said,

"You look like you need some fun," I turned my head and tried to avoid his nasty alcohol stench. But when I looked back, I saw Jeff and Jack behind the man with knives. Suddenly the old man was pulled off of me and I bolted the other way but I stopped and turned around to see what they were doing.

"Jess! Close your ey-" Jack yelled but all i was focused on was jeff while he cut open the man. He sliced his mouth like his and he cut from his chest down to his legs open. I covered my mouth and fell to the floor, I was crying to what I just saw, How could he kill that man? So cruel. I've never seen anything so vile and I gasped so loud that Jeff and Jack noticed. They bothed looked at me as i slid down the street sign pole, still covering my mouth and crying. Jeff stood up from the man , still looking at me. Jack just stood there, covered in blood, and so was Jeff, I must have blacked out.

  I woke up in Jacks arms once again. Though i heard a voice as Jack was talking with someone. Jeff. I didn't let them know I was awake, I just listened to their conversation.

"Jeff, This was wrong. Shes so innocent."

"And? I gave her a choice didn't I?!

"Well what would you choose?! Huh Jeff? Die or Be human bait, I know what a majority of the world would pick as do you."  Jeff went silent

"...I'm glad she picked human bait. I didn't want to kill her"

"..."

"Jack, I know when i first met her i dispised her. Now, I think i lo-" achoo!! oops. I sneezed and had to let them know i was awake. But luckily they thought I just woke up. I couldn't believe Jeff loves me..or does he?