Chapter 7

***Hi guys!!!! 80 sumthin reads,,,meh but thx to those who do read and also i changed the name to JESS! so yesh anyways who ever reading this plzplzplzplz follow??? member i follow back :^3 lool ***

Chapter 7

"Jack-" Jeff looked furious. "Get out."

"Why? I want to stay and watch the lovly couple." Jack smirked. How dare he call us a couple!

"GET OUT!" Jeff nearly woke up the neighbors with his tone. Jack left slamming the door, with a small chuckle.

"...What are you going to do to me..." I said under my breath. Jeff stepped closer. Still holding his knife.

"Well, what do you want me to do?" Jeff was extremly close now. Chest to chest with me holding my pinned against a wall, gliding the sharp blade on my chapped lips. I shivvered when he breathed in my ear. I honestly felt violated. but i wasn't fighting back..Because i couldn't. He PINNED me against a wall. 

"I want you to..." I was debating on wether or not i should say this. "Get off me." I said turning my head.

Jeff surprisingly did as I said. Interesting. He unpinned me and looked me up and down, Then walked upstairs. I let out a humungus sigh in relief that I was still alive. I quickly caught my breath and ran upstairs, not because I was running from hijm, but because he went into my room, I heard him slam my thick wood door. I thought maybe he trashed my room or something but it was much worse.

".....!!" Tears felldown my cheeks, falling to the floor covering my mouth. Roxanne was dead, cut open, intestines everywhere. I looked at Jeff, he was holding his precious knife with blood all over his white hoodie. His sliced grin even wider.

"You. A**WHOLE!" I stood up, grabbed the knife i had the other night for steak and threw it right at Jeff. Getting him in his right shoulder.He dropped his knife and fell into my dressor, knocking things off but i din't care because i was smirking at him in pain. After what he did to Roxy, that man and that poor woman..It was time he felt pain.

"OW! WTF JESS" he said laying on the ground. I walked up to him, and knelt above him, giving him a dirty look, but all he did was smile. Hes so fucking confusing. I sharply pulled out the blade, him shrieking a whiny yelp and then i layed on my bed. calmfully.

" ...your a bit**." jeff said.

"And your a physco. Why the heck did you kill my dog...." I tried to keep tears from falling but it didn't work. Jeff slowly stood up, still holding his shoulder. I moved to the side of the bed sitting and Jeff had the nerve to do the same.

"Go. Away."

"I dont wanna" Jeff said.

" well i dont wanna lose my dog, but guess we dont always get what we want do we?" I kicked him off my bed, bringing pain to him as he shouted falling on his wounded shoulder.

"you didn't answer me."

"what?!" Jeff said.I looked at him with one eyebrow raised. He knew why i was pissed.

"Oh. Ur demon dog..she charged at me" I went up to him and slapped him, he grabbed my wrist with such strength but i didn't budge. we starred at eachother for quit some time before i spoke.

"Get.Out." I slowly said pulling my wrist out of his grip.

"I dont wanna." He said. He actually had the nerve to say that?!

"NOW!"I shouted.

"no." he firmly said. Fine. if he wanted me to make him leave then he was about to lose that shoulder completly.I grabbed his not wounded arm and dragged him to my window. i didnt alow him to stand and cooroporate with me, just dragged him and he had to deal with it.

"Leave. Now." I shoved him  out he window but he again grabbed my wrist.

"I'll be back tomorrow." He said with a streched smile.

"Not if you wanna keep that other shoulder!?"

"Jess, We dont always get what we want..do we?" He smirked then finally let go of me. I flicked him off before he left but as i watched him leave i saw headlights. Mom's home.