Chapter 4

***Hey guys!! only 10 reads so far but im still excited..lame me excited over 10 reads =^.^= but i know its my fault IM SORRY GUUYSSSSS!! Im super dooper busy with school but im trying to write a publish everyday PINKY PROMISE XD anyways hope you guys enjoying it so far????***

Chapter 4

---Jeffs P.O.V. Continued---

I saw E.J. standing up against the side of a brick building. His eyes oozing out as always. Ariya pulled her arm back trying to stop me frm going towards E.J but i gripped tighter and she made a pouty uggh. I turned my head towards E.J and smirked, her pouty face was adorable.

Snap out of it Jeff...

---Jess P.O.V---

He didn't answer my question when i saw the eyeless dude. So, I pulled my arm away I actually thought i could run away -_- He gripped my arm tighter and i pouted. Whatever at this point I was tired and didn't care what we were doing.

We approached the eyeless dude by a brick building.

"Look who finally showed up" He said. Jeff chuckled before he responded.

"This girls a pain, i have to admit." I scoffed and rolled my eyes

"Well your no prize either so shut it." I shot back. I thought i heard eyeless chuckle but i couldnt tell under his mask. Then i gave up talking and just listened to their converation.

"So, Jeff. This little things a cutie, mind if i check her out?"

"Back off Jack, She's mine" His? I'm not his. He pulled me closer to his side which was comfty..

"Chill out Jeff, I'm only kidding." I believe Jack was his name. Jack smirked and loked me up and down, I felt violated yet his tone was some what appealing.

"You and I both know you're not."Jeff scoffed."Just tell her the damn plan!" Jeff raised his voice making me jump. 

"Whatever, Okay Jess me and Jeff are looking for this guy and we need your help. You have to sell yourself to him an-"

"Excuse me?!" I shouted.

"You're not really going to d anything, just persuade him to like you and distract him and then, we kill him. Okay?"

"NO!" I shouted once again. Jeff tightend my hand and I looked into his suless eyes. They told me "do it or die" so I nodded.

"fine" Jack smirked and Jeff starred at me and I culd tell from the side of my eye which kindof creeped me out the time he starred at me..almost like he was admiring.

  Jack took my hand and ran to where I was suppose to "sell myself" once again we were running and once again, flimsy Jess was ut of breath. I stopped to catch my breath and let go of Jacks hand. I bent down trying to breath slowly and when I loked up..I was alone. I stiffened in fear, I didn't like the dark alley I was in and kind f got mad for him just leaving me.

"AHHH! LET GO OF ME! HELP!" ssomeone had picked me up bridal style and started to run, I screamed as loud as i could but a hand covered my mouth but i struggles. Finally i looked at who is was...Jack. I felt like a retard.