chapter 10

***ugh srry for the delay* **

"jeff I- ..get out of here! "I yelled at him , still stradled across his lap.

it took me about a minute up realize he had thrown me off his lap as I am now on the floor . I stood up and crossed my arms over my chest,  kindof awkeardly standing there.

jeffs p.o.v

I threw her off my lap and onto the floor , she looked confused which I found funny but that changed when I saw her stand upshe was crossing her arms over herchest, anyways she looked ..I don't know like she was hurt in someway.

*jess p.o.v*

I didn't really know what to say or do,  I was still kind of pissed and scared from the other night but,  what did he expect?  that I would just get over it like I do it all the time?

"..I came to see if you were alright,  from the other night I didn-"

"I don't want to talk about that , now leave.. I have a movie go get to. " I bluntly stated.

jeff looked down to the floor guilty like,  then back at me with a cheerful face,  I wanted to slap it off him .

"alright.. what are we seeing? " do he really just invite himself? 

"ahem.. we?? i don't remember you being a tagalong  " I said.

"fine then,  didnt wanna go with you anyways" jeff said pouting. 

"mm hmm for  someone who claims to 'love' me im sure you wouldnt wanna go" and right away I wish I never said that.  Jeff turned around almost superhuman fast,  and pinned me up against my vanity .

"what. did. you. just. say? " jeff was furious.. I was so scared. he honestly had the same look he did the night we first encountered ..death look.

"i-… um I" I couldn't even mutter a full sentence.  before he stared me down,  his deep black eyes,  they put me in a trance,  I don't know why but I was suddenly speechless.  and with that,  he was out my window,  furious, horrific,  and beautiful…

what am I saying. 

***hey guys!!  sorry its so short my condolences xc I'm still updating thru my phone so its really aggtivating ugh but anyways hope you like the new drama* **