Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I quickly ran downstairs and plopped down on the couch, trying to seem suddle as if I've been wat hing t.v. this whole time..luckily mom had trouble unlocking the door so I had time.

"Hey sweetie, did u have a party while I was gone?" mom said sarcastically.

"Yeah. Lotz of booz and the cops even came by." I smirked back. She chuckled and set down bags of groceries before going to the bathroom.

After putting all the groceries away, mom and I just watched Pirates of the Caribbean..by watching I meant mom actually paying attention while I made mobie plans with Dylan, my "fabulous" friend..and by fabulous, I mean gay beyond belief.

Dylan: so tomorrow we shld totally go see despicable me 2..I needs break from my cray family

me: ok. moms hooked on tv here so ill meet u there at like.. 5 ish

Dylan: whatevs and sneak some gummy worms why don't you ;)

me: lol ok rebel gtg moms regaining conscious ttyl

I plugged my phone into charge right before mom turns and looks at me.

"im flippen tired..night sweetie." she kissed my forehead and went off to bed. Leaving me to turn off everything. ..-.-. I did the same once I was done and surprisingly got a good 8 hours of sleep, I honestly was expecting Jeff to be a douche and come by again but guess not.

****hey guys srry I havent updated in a while. ..:/ im literally 2 hrs passed by bedtime. .typing from my phone so srry its so short but ill be gettin back on schedule :)))))) ****