epilogue// home again

gabe: are u gonna be ok ?

bill: im fine when im with u.

gabe: bill im serious, will u be ok

bill: in time

gabe: ill be here to watch you

gabe: and keep you safe

gabe: and sing you to sleep

gabe: and love you

gabe: there is a light at the end of the dark

gabe: and i can be your home if you ever need.

bill: i love you

bill: and i know everything youve said

bill: and im always home when im with you.

bill: i love you gabe

bill: i love you too 

bill: thank you

.

holy shit, i'm so sorry. i know it's been so so so so long since i updated this & i've grown past bandom & writing rpf, but i couldn't leave this story without a conclusion. i write on archive of our own now and i'm a published author, which is crazy. i am so so thankful for everything i've learned from wattpad and the friends i've made, and i am so thankful to have grown up in this loving community of young writers. i'm still so young (i turn fifteen soon) and i have a lot to learn but this chapter of my life is over. thank you to everyone who has ever left a comment of voted on this story or any of my stories, and thank you to everyone who ever read anything i posted on here. 

you guys can still find me on ao3 as alwaysayes, where i write fic about the raven cycle, check please, and all for the game, and on tumblr as czerny182.  my instagram is beesaver and my dms are open if anyone has questions about loose ends ive left anywhere. 

i love you guys so much, and thank you for waiting as this fic sat stagnant for ages. thank you so much, and again, i am so thankful for the love. 

your most sincere and loving, 

cora (formerly ryan)