Lucy is kidnapped!!!

Lisanna's Pov.

Where is Natsu?He has been gone since this morning...I wonder if something is wrong.Maybe i should go look for him.

''Happy, I'm going to go look for Natsu.He has been gone for too long.You stay here.''I say as i leave the hotel while Happy just nodded and started eating a fish.

Natsu....I hope you are okay.

Natsu's Pov.

Lucy...She is right in front of me.Why did she leave the guild?Why did she disappear?She didn't even say  'Good bye'! I...

You couldn't even remember her...

Shut your mouth concious! I didn't mean to forget her! Someone must have put a spell on me or something!

Oh really?

Yeah! And also...you are not to talk, YOU are the one that actually forgot her!

Huh? Like you are the one to talk...Did you already forget that you are the one that kicked her out of your team and NOT me?

But you are me...

Oh...right....

Idiot.

You do realize that you just called yourself an idiot...right?

Yeah...Hey wait! I am not an idiot!!!

Prove it.

How?

'' Hey you...''

See....?She is talking to you so get yourself together and talk to her!

OK.

''Hey you...''she said again

''W-What?''

''Who are you?''

Oh no....

...

...

EH?

Lucy's Pov.

I am so sorry Natsu but I don't want to be hurt again...and this is the only way.I will act as if i don't know you and you will eventually forget me as well...

 ''What do you mean? You-You don't remember me?'' 

''I am sorry but...i don't....'' I am so sorry Natsu!

''How?Why? What happened?''

''I am sorry but I don't know you so could you please leave and leave me alone?''

''NO! YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE ME LEAVE!''

''Like you are the one to talk 'Fire breath'...''

Natsu's Pov.

''Like you are the one to talk 'Fire breath'...''

?

''HEY! WHO ARE YOU CALLING A 'FIRE BREATH'?

I don't remember telling her that i am a fire mage...

''Obviously you IDIOT!''

I see...

''For the hundrenth time...I AM NOT AN IDIOT!''

Relax...she is just playing with you...She remembers you clearly.

What?

''Lucy...why did you say you don't know me?You obviously can remember me.''

''I already told you...I don't know you! But you are such an idiot that you can't hear when someone is talking to you!''

''LUCY ANSWER ME!WHY DID YOU SAY YOU DON'T KNOW ME?''

''Because i don't want to know you.''

Ouch....well that hurt....but i can't blame her...

SHUT UP CONCIOUS!

 ''What do you mean you don't want to know me?''

''The memories i have with you...are too much painful.''

Painful...huh?

Painful?Her memories with me are...painful?

''Bye Natsu...''

I was left there shocked while she was leaving...What did she mean by...painful?

Lucy's Pov.

I am heading to the hotel.I can't stand staying with him...

I was walking in the empty dark streets when I heard something and suddenly complete darkness consumed me...

Rogue's Pov.

I was at the hotel with Frosh and Lector while Sting went out to search for Lucy.I was relaxing on the bed when the door banged open and an angry and worried Sting entered yelling...

''LUCY WAS KIDNAPPED!!!''

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am so sorry it took me soooo long to write this chapter.I was so lazy and I couldn't think of anything...so from now on I will try to write more often.Also I know it's a little late but... Merry Christmas & Happy new year!!!

Yosh! 

Stand, bow

AYE SIR!!!  \\(^.^)//