I am going back...

Yukino's Pov.

I hope Lucy-san isn't angry at me that i told her to stay at that hotel.I just want to confess to Sting because i like him ever since i joined the guild...OK today is the big day! I hope everything goes well...I enter the guild and search for Sting.When i found him i went to him and told him that i wanted to talk to him in private so we went to a hill near the guild.

''Sting...''

''Hmm? What?What did you wanna talk about?''

''I-I-I-Is....is there...''

''Tell me already!''

''Istheresomeoneyoulike?'' i say really fast

''Come again?''

''Is there someone you like?'' AHHHH!!!! I am currently blushing 500 shades of red here!

''...''

''There is....right?''

''...''

''It's okay if you don't wanna tell me but...i just wanted to tell you that i really like you so....yeah.''

He looks at me with wide eyes and then lowers his head with his bangs covering his eyes.Maybe he likes Lucy-san.Yeah...that must be it.Well i guess there is nothing i can do about it...i stand up and head torwards the guild when i feel two arms hug me from behind.Sting's arms...He is...He is hugging me!

''Yukino...''

''Yes?''

''There is someone i like.''

''It's Lucy-san right?''

''What?No!'' he said and turned me around so that i can see him

''But...i thought that you liked her.I mean...she is so beautiful and so kind.''

''I only see her as a friend! She is in my team!''

''Then...who do you like?''

Lucy's Pov.

''WAAHHH!!! Sting, Yukino! CONGRATULATIONS ON BECOMING A COUPLE!!!'' I shout inside the hotel and all the people look at me with confused expressions (A.N. Yeah, Natsu and Happy left the previous day...) but i just shrugged them off.

''L-Lucy-san! Please be a little quieter!''

''Why? This is awesome news! Everyone must hear it! I will be cheering you on!''

''Lucy....you are a little too excited about it.''

''What are you talking about Sting? I am not too excited...I am at an....average...level of excitment....?''

''I have no idea what that means...'' they say at the same time.OMG! The say the same thing at the same time! The are the perfect couple!

''Anyway Sting, Yukino.I want you to find Rogue, Lector and Frosch and meet me at the hill in 1 hour.I have something important to tell you...''

''Okay but...what's so important?''

''Just....be there ok?'' i say as i  exit the hotel and go to my house to pack my things.This is a really big decision in my life...

One hour later at the hill...

Rogue's Pov.

We are at the hill waiting for Lucy.We don't know what she wants to tell us so we are a little nervous.I have a bad feeling about it...Suddenly Lucy comes and then she says...

''Guys...I....I am going back to Fairy Tail.''

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucy is going back!!! Why? Well you will learn in the next chapter so wait for it!!!

Yosh!

Stand, bow

AYE SIR!!!