Beach

(I can't dedicate on the app so I'm manually dedicating this chapter to @Whouffaldishipper for being my 1000th vote.)
"Blackpool pleasure beach!" Clara grinned, laying a blanket down on the sand. "There's a reason they call it that." She winked at The Doctor, who was still leaning against the TARDIS.
"It's weird you doing the introduction. Not sure I like it." He unfolded his arms and went to her, setting two towels and a beach bag down on the blanket. He laid the two towels on the sand beside each other and heavy-handedly removed a few things from the bag.
"My hometown, my introduction. I used to come here all the time when I was a kid." She placed the bag over her shoulder. "Over there." She pointed to the left. "There was this little shack with an ice cream man who always gave me an extra scoop of raspberry ripple. Said I was the prettiest little princess who ever visited the beach." She smiled at the memories of all the wonderful summers she had spent here, greeted by the jolly man with his ice cream. She sighed happily and looked back to The Doctor.  "When did you get changed?" He was now in just a pair of black swimming trunks.
"When you were thinking about ice cream."
She smiled, slipping out of the white floral playsuit she wore, revealing a royal blue bikini. She grinned as the playsuit fell to the blanket and the beaming sun hit her bare skin. She slipped her feet from the suit, leaving it on the blanket, and placed her flip flops on top of it.
"Uh... Clara."
"Yeah?" She asked, putting her hair up in a messy bun.
"You look... Nice."
"Thanks." She gave him a small, embarrassed smile. She wasn't used to his flattery. The Doctor's eyes followed every curve of her body for as long as he could get away with. He frowned when something sparkled in her naval.
"Did you rob a diamond and try to hide it there?" He asked, placing his finger on the turquoise gem.
"Doctor!" Clara jumped back, sensitive to touch around her stomach. "It's a belly button piercing."
"A what?"
"A piercing. It's what people do to make their body look nice."
"But-"
"No." She put her fingers quickly on his lips. "No fathering me."
The Doctor sighed and turned away. "Body looks nice anyway." He murmured to himself.
"So, you coming in?" Clara placed her hands on her hips, looking out to the glimmering ocean.
"In where?" He looked down at her.
"In the sea."
"Oh, yes. Just to out-swim you."
"Oh, really?" She raised an eyebrow.
"Really."
"You're on, Time Lord."
"In three... Two..."
Clara giggled and began running towards the sea anyway. "Oi!" The Doctor followed after her. The water splashed around their feet as they crashed into the sea, both laughing.
"Woooo!" Clara fell back to float once she was deep enough in the water. She closed her eyes for a moment, suddenly feeling an arm laying beneath her back and taking hold of her waist. She gasped, opening her eyes.
"Sea monster." She heard The Doctor whisper in her ear.
"No!" She laughed, splashing violently as The Doctor pulled her into his arms. "Doctor, let me go!"
"Never." He began kissing her neck, smiling against her skin.
"Hey!" She shrieked, kicking her legs in the air and splashing him as much as she possibly could until he let her go. She swam out more, followed by her sea monster, and began splashing him rapidly.
"I care about my hair a lot less than you care about yours!" He exclaimed, splashing her back. Clara rolled over in the water before swimming out further again, trying to escape their little game. The Doctor was right- he was getting her hair very wet. She relaxed once she was out enough, swishing the water around her. Then she gasped. To her right, was a royal blue bra. And to her south? Well that was... Her bare chest.
"Shit! Doctor!" She exclaimed, crossing her arms over her chest. The bra was too far out for her to reach, and there was no way she could maintain her dignity for much longer. The Doctor saw her troubles and swam to her, respectfully crossing an arm over her chest so she could swim back with him. He kept his eyes straight ahead. Mostly. And he tried not to think about the fact that under Clara's arm that was under his arm were Clara's... He was basically holding her boobs. But he wasn't going to think about that. He helped her cover herself once they were on shore, guiding her back to the blanket and quickly handing her a towel. She couldn't smile to show her thanks, too embarrassed by the situation.
"Thank you." She said quietly, wrapping the towel around herself. The Doctor smiled.
"Wait here."
"What?" She frowned, and before she could say anything else, The Doctor was in the water again. Swimming towards... Clara squinted and could just about make out her bra. She shook her head in disbelief, smiling to herself. The Doctor was swimming out to find her bra. She could easily buy another one, the set was only from Debenhams. But no. A few moments later, The Doctor returned, holding the bra from the part that was supposed to have stayed tied around Clara's back. It was dripping onto the sand. He would've squeezed the water out, but it would've felt too weird, and he didn't want to freak Clara out.
"Here." He handed it to her.
"Thank you." She smiled, stepping off the blanket and squeezing it out onto the sand. She let it dry in the sun before slipping it on beneath the towel, then laying the towel down again. The Doctor was laid on the towel beside her. She laid beside him, resting her head on his chest. The Doctor raised an eyebrow in surprise but didn't move in reaction.
"Thank you." She closed her eyes. He didn't say anything, but started covering her in sunscreen.
"You're welcome."
"I don't burn, I tan. I'll be okay."
"You can never be careful with women as hot as you."
Clara smiled. "You wearing some?"
"I don't need any. Time Lord skin."
"But you can never be too careful with men as hot as you." She pressed soft kiss to his chest before resting her head where it was before and closing her eyes as he applied the cream to her skin. Clara had never imagined that sort of situation could be so intimate, but there was something she liked about The Doctor's hands tracing over her body. And there was something else she liked about listening to his racing hearts.