How I felt when I found out I was trans

Hi everyone! I'm sorry for not updating this for a long long time. I could say that I was busy or on vacation, but I havn't  had an idea for the new chapter for a long long time. But now I have an idea! 

So... I found out I was trans on March 3rd 2016. I was in my bed. At the time I thought I was bisexual and I got really into LGBTQ+ stuff. Suddendly, a thought popped in my mind. "You are not straight, and you know that, but how do you identify ? Male? Female? Both? No-one? ".  The first thing I  thought was "I don't identify as anything".  About ten minutes later I decided to put on myself the label "non-binary". Maybe it seems an easy step, but for me having a label is something that need to be choosen carefully. I did not decided to be non binary, I just decided to name my gender identity. I was very happy and excited because I had just discovered a main part of my identity. But I was also very afraid and concerned because I knew I wasn't going to be accepted sometimes. I wrote everything I felt on a piece of paper. I wrote that even if life was going to be hard for any reason I was going to fight. I often read what I wrote on that paper when I feel sad. Now I'm still trying to exploring my identity in order to discover what makes me happy.  And that's it. I have nothing to say more than this. I hope you enjoyed this chapter that comes after several weeks of no ideas.