When we first met part II

Diego's POV

"Why did you leave you're pack" I asked

"I had to..."

"You had to what" I said trying not to pry.

She sighed saying "I had to mate with the leader of our rival pack to make peace"I was silent for a moment.

"Did you know anything about him?" I asked.

"No, all I knew was that his name was, saka? Solo?" Shira said not remembering the name.

"Soto?" I said.

"Yeah, now that I think about it. How did you know?" She asked.

"That was the name of my pack leader" I said.

"What happened to him?" She asked. I was silent, se realized what happened from the expression on my face.

Shira's POV

"Is that why you aren't in a pack, or is it because you are too soft?" I said trying to cheer him up. He looked at me and smiled, this made my heart skip a beat.

"I left because I realized what a tyrant Soto was, and joined Manny and Sid."he said. The fact that he was so honest with me made me happy and I lied down next to him and we kept talking about our lives and suddenly we landed onto shore. When we got of the ice we had a look around the island and we ran into the mammoth and two sloths.

"Hey guys" Diego said with excitement.

"What is she doing here" Manny said with suspicion.

"Hello to you too" I said with sarcasm.

"Don't worry about her" Diego said.

"Why, she's one of the pirates" Manny exclaimed.

"I'm on your side don't worry" I said as seriously as I could.

"Fine" manny said with disgust, while signaling Diego to follow him. As they left I found a cave for me to relax in. When the sun was down Diego found me he nuzzled ,me and we both fell asleep next to each other.