My past life

Shira's POV

"Do you think it's time to tell them?" I asked Diego who was looking very concerned.

"I think so" Diego replied.

"Tell us what?" Juniper exclaimed.

"Yeah tell us what?" Sage asked. I signaled for my cubs to follow me further into our territory.

"Remember I told you two about your dad and I's past, how we used to be in packs?"

"Yes" Sage and Juniper said in unison.

"Well my pack is on this island" Shira said with remorse.

"You told us that your pack was dead" Juniper exclaimed while Sage was silent.

"You lied to us" Juniper said in an angry tone.

"Watch your tone, Juniper" Diego said in a stern voice.

"No, she lied to us, you both did!" Juniper yelled.

"It was to protect you, and your sister!" I yelled in reply.

"How?" Juniper exclaimed. I was silent I didn't know how to explain myself.

Juniper scuffed and muttered "figures" and ran away.

"Juniper come back!" Diego yelled.

"Leave me alone!" Juniper yelled in anger. Diego looked at me with tears flowing in my eyes.

Juniper's POV

I can't believe it how could my mom lie to me all my life, how was she protecting me. As these thoughts were going through my head I herd someone running towards me, I quickly started running faster.

All of a sudden I hear a voice a male voice saying "Hey stop!" Then I found myself at a cliff so I turned around ready to fight and I saw the saber that was chasing me.

He looked at me while I looked at him with one black stripe over his right eye with white fur and said as if in shock "wow!" I did as my mom taught me and tackled him.

"Who are you, why are you chasing me?" I asked. He looked into my bright blue eyes while I looked into his brown eyes.

"Who are you." I asked again.

"Shan" he answered.

"Well Shan, why were you chasing me?" I asked

"You ran past my pack, and because I am the fastest I was sent to chase after you" he answered once again.

Then I realized that I was in their pack territory, then again I always wanted to know what pack life was like.

"What is your pack like?" I asked curiously.

"Like any other pack" he answered.

"Can I join?" I asked in a submissive tone.

"Sure" he answered very excitedly, "we could always use sabers more especially ones as cute and fast as you" this made me smile because I thought he was cute too.