δυο-two

“Ouch!”

My eyes widened at the sight of the fallen creature in front of me but quickly changed it to my impassive look. For how many seconds I stayed like that, staring at her not even bothering to blink. My eyes traveled from her peach colored doll shoes up to her creamy legs that are folded on one side. The hem of her light pink dress almost the same color as the sakura petals raining down on us was a bit pulled upward, freely giving me a peek of her polka-dotted underwear. Childish. Perhaps that’s because of our collision’s strong impact; she’s sprawled on the ground rubbing her butt.

Wait. She’s here. In front of me sprawled on the ground. Cause we just hit each other accidentally here in the MIDDLE of the forest?

No other being with the same likeness as God should be here but me. Nobody else are allowed to dwell here but me. It should only be me here and no one else unless I permit them to do so.

Confusion and irritation filled me, that I wasn’t even able to stop myself from asking. “What are you doing here?” in a voice that obviously demands for a reasonable answer.

Or should I rephrase that question. What is a human girl like you doing here in the middle of the forest? Though I sound rude and act like I owned the whole damn place, I don’t really care. Cause in the first place this forest is my territory and she’s an intruder. If you’re asking me why, well it’s just in this forest where the volcano I usually reside is located. So this ground she’s currently sitting on is sacred and that’s the other reason why no one dares to come here even hunters. They’re scared that they might displease me. Which I currently am.

Before she could even lift her head up, I quickly hid my wings out of human’s sight.

Hearing my voice, she quickly jolted up and stared at me wide eyed. My breath hitched at the sight of her hazel eyes. The way the sun’s ray hit her eyes made it more beautiful to look at. The moment our eyes met it felt like time stopped and it’s only the two of us in the world. With the soft breeze of the wind swaying our hairs, blowing the sakura petals around us and spreading its scent.