τρία-three

“Are we there yet?”

For a millionth time she asked me this and for a millionth time I have replied this. “No.”

From the corner of my eye I saw her pout, her forehead creased and her shoulders drooped while walking. My lips formed into a thin line. If she hates walking for too long, how about me a deity with wings. I repeat with WINGS. For Heaven’s sake, if only this girl isn’t around I already should have flew off to where I wanted to go, but for the sake of avoiding conflicts which I’m not in the mood to do any today, I didn’t.

“Are we there yet?”

And again.“No.”

My eyebrow twitched in annoyance. Though I wanted to explode now, I’m trying to keep my cool. Though I terribly wanted to wring this woman’s neck, I ended up balling my hands and slipping it inside my jean’s pocket to keep myself from doing what I painstakingly wanted to do. Hell, my patience thermometer is slowly rising to its peak, reaching the maximum level. Is this girl really testing my patience? Well if she is, she better quit it now. I’m not a patient man you know.

She’s lucky Heaven is just above us. There’s a possibility that someone is watching us right now. Ruka or that irritating old man. It’s not like the other deities care what I’m doing down here anyway. What they care for is finding a way to get rid of me, which I’m gladly waiting. They’re awfully slow, don’t you know?