Chapter 1

I sat on the side of the indoor pool with my feet in. I was wearing swimming trunks with a plane white t-shirt. It was the last weekend of summer vacation before we all start senior year.

Tamaki, Dainan, and the twins were having a water gun fight. The twins and Dainan had gained up on Tamaki, making him mad.

Dainan has became friends with the host club over the time I've been here. I'm glad he agreed to go to all the events I invited him to. Not only did he get friends, but he also finally got himself a date.

Haruhi was sitting on a chair away from the pool in a cute one piece swimming suit with Kyoya rubbing sun lotion on her back. Haruhi paid off her dept last year, but she decided to wait till after senior year to come out as a girl. Even though, that hasn't stopped Kyoya from confessing his feelings. Now they're a couple.

Hunni and Mori were in the pool. Hunni was happily swimming with his floaties with Mori helping him. They haven't changed one bit.

Spending over a year with these guys, I've grown comfortable with them. I don't have to hide as much. Although, I still hide a lot. Like my scars for one.

I suddenly felt cold water spray all over my back. I looked behind me to see Dainan with his gun standing next to the twins. Tamaki was near me. I growled as I stood up.

"Tamaki." I said. "Hand me yer gun."

Tamaki smiled and handed me his gun. I held it as I smirked and aimed it towards the three.

"Go get them, cowboy." Tamaki said.

"Oh sh-" Dainan was quickly cut off as I started shooting him. "Every man for himself!"

He ran for cover as I started for the twins. They both ran as they shot at me. I ran out of the way as best as I can to avoid the water. I dove behind the snack bar and pressed my back against the cool wood.

"And that's why we avoid Tobi!" Dainan shouted.

I peeked from around the corner to scan for my targets. I could see one of the twins. He wasn't hidden very well.

I rolled from my spot and to another. I had a better shot. I aimed and started to shoot as I heard a shout.

Dainan jumped in front of the twin, taking the hit. He fell to the floor and laid there, as if injured. The twin came out and I could tell it was Hikaru. Over the time I've been with these guys, I've learned to spot the differences between the two.

Hikaru ran to Dainan and held his head.

"Dainan!" He shouted.

Dainan let out a cough and looked up at Hikaru.

"Hikaru, is that you?" He asked as he touched Hikaru's head.

"Yes, I'm here." Hikaru answered.

"Hikaru." Dainan said. "I'm slipping. I can see the light."

"No!" Hikaru shouted. "Don't leave me!"

"It's too late for me." Dainan said.

"I won't loose you!" Hikaru said.

"There's only one way to save me." Dainan said.

"What is it?" Hikaru asked.

"A kiss, from the one I love." Dainan said. "Here." He pointed to his lips.

"If it's the only way to save you." Hikaru said.

Hikaru leaned down and kissed Dainan. Dainan kissed him back.

"We get it!" I shouted. "Ya two are a couple! Quit it with the suckin' faces!"

"How about we give them a taste of their own medicine?"

I felt myself fall back and be caught in Tamaki's arms. He smirked at me and I smiled. We kissed and I could hear some gagging.

"Gross!" Dainan shouted. "No one wants to see you kiss!"

I pulled away from Tamaki and looked at Dainan. He was still in Hikaru's arms.

"Don't give me that!" I shouted. "Ya two were just a kissin'!"

"But Hikaru makes it hot." Dainan said. "It's so hard not to kiss him."

"And come up with some lame excuse too." Kaoru said as he walked out of his hiding spot. "Trust me, you don't need some dumb reason to kiss him or my brother wouldn't even be dating you."

Dainan finally came out about a month after I did. Akio was a bit unsure of how to take the news since Dainan was like a son to him. Akio is still a bit awkward around the subject, but doesn't hold it against Dainan.

It took three months, but Hikaru ended up falling for Dainan and asked him out. Dainan was lucky to be able to tell the difference between the twins. Hikaru's straight twin has tried tricking Dainan a few times, but failed. I sense jealousy within Kaoru.

"I will do whatever reason I wish to kiss my Gingy." Dainan said.

Yeah. He gave Hikaru the nickname Gingy because of his ginger hair, and the fact that he loves gingerbread.

"And I'll gladly accept that reason." Hikaru said. "I do love kissing my rancher."

Kaoru gagged. "You two are so gross."

"Maybe ya should get yaself a girl." I said. "Then ya'll know what it's like ta be lovin' someone."

"Hey, I'm not the only single person in this group." Kaoru said. "Hunni and Mori are single."

"They have good reasons." Tamaki said.

"Mori's too busy with Hunni an' Hunni's too child-like." I said. "It's hard ta find someone who thinks ya attractive when ya look like a kid. No offence Hunni!"

"It's okay!" Hunni shouted from the pool.

"It's hard, okay?" Kaoru said.

"Ah think we need ta start a bachelor show." I said. "Maybe we can find Kaoru a girl."

"Oh please." Kaoru said. "I don't need your help."

"Come on." Hikaru said as Dainan helped him stand. "It won't hurt to try."

Kaoru huffed. "Fine."

"Good." Dainan smiled. "Now that we have that settled."

He suddenly aimed his gun at me and started firing. I dodged and fired back, hitting Dainan.

"Dang it!" Dainan shouted.

I chuckled. "I'm too good fer ya!"