OUCH!!!

"Marinette, GET OUT OF THAR!" Chat yelled as stone heart ruthlessly threw her into a brick wall out of his way. "HEALP ME" Mari screamed in pain holding here shoulder. Their was blood dripping dow her chin from the gash on here fore head. Mari ended up passing out in Alyas arms.

The next day Mari woke up in hospital with here parents, Alya and chat by here side. "Wh-what's going on, ch-chat is that you!", "yes Marinette, now pleas sleep".

The next time Marinette woke up she was back at home and it was 8:00am "I'm lait for school" she said as she bolted up out of her bed. She piled on here pink jeans and tied here hair in here regular twin tails, she ran down stairs where she bumped into here dad "what are you doing out of bed" he said pushing here back up stairs "but dad I'm late for school", no  for the next week, or until your head heals" here mum chimed from behind the counter. Suddenly Mari felt here head thump and here whole body began to ache. "O-ok", she walked up to here bead holding here head.

When it was about ten minutes after school mari herd a scratching at here window, she put here sketch book and opened the window only to find chat.

"W-what are you doing here chat", "well when I saw you in the hospital yesterday you didn't look to good, so I decided to Check on you" he said with a cute smile. "Can I come in" (he was siting on the window sill). "Oh yes, come in".

Hey.
This is my first fan fiction so don't judge😂
Also I suck at writing.