Revealed

----Maris POV----

The last time Chat was over we kissed and it was magical but there is still something bothering me. He said he likes me as Marinette a lot but ladybug only a little bit. We're both same person but he only likes part of me. What douse this have to be so complicated.

I have decided the next time u see Chat (hopefully today) I will tell him I'm lady bug.

Ten minutes after deciding this I herd a quiet scratching at my window.
"Hey prrrincess, are your parents home" he whispered. "No, don't worry we have heaps of time There staying at my aunts house, they will be gone for the week" I giggled.

"Well then princess, where were we before you're parents barged in" he said as he kissed the corner of my lip. "Wait chat, I want to tell you something" I was nervous and I think he could tell.
"What is it, is something wrong" he looked at me with his big, green, beautiful eyes in concern. "What's wrong Marie"
"I'm um, I'm ladybug" I said quickly.
"Hahaha yeh right" he chuckled "I'm serious I'll show you"
"Wait, your not kidding" he said with wide eyes.
"TIKI SPOTS ON!"

----Adrien's POV----

My jaw dropped. "The whole time she has bean in my class, right behind me" I muttered so she couldn't hear me. No wonder I liked both Marie and ladybug so much.

"Do you still like me" she said nervously. "Better than that, I love you marenette". Tears welled up in here eyes "I love you to" she cried as we both hugged.

"Do you want to know my identity" I asked nervously pulling away from the hug. "O-ok" I slowly pulled off my ring. She looked at me with shock "a-Adrian, but you a-and, school" I sat her down on the bed "are you disappointed its me"
"No I've had a crush on you since we met". She said with a big smile.

She de-transformed and we kissed. I was so glad we new who each other were.

BAM!!! That was a horrible chapter but oh well.
Till next time.
🐱🐞🐱
🐞🐱🐞
🐱🐞🐱