Do i know you

Marionette's POV:

"I'll get us some cookies" I chimed "yummy! Sounds good!" Chat said with a chessy grin plastered on his face.

When i came back into my room, i caught Chat looking at my design's. "Mari did you draw this?! It's amazing!"
"Um y-yes" i stuttered "can i try them on some time?" A devilish grin appearing on his face. "Silly kitty" I said rolling my eyes at the mere thought of the black cat wearing one of my designs.

"Hey Mari um....."
"Yes Chat?"
"You um" he looked down at his feet.  I know he wants to say something but he just looks down at the floor and continues nibbling at his cookies.  "What is it Chat? Is there something bothering you?"
"Nothing really, it's just...you remind me of Ladybug that's all..."
"Oh! Um...really?" Oh no!  He's going to find out!  What do I do? What do I do?!" I panicked internally.

"Yeh, ladybug is awesome, she's beautiful, kind, caring and amazing". Chat said with day dreaming, big green eyes. "Oh um, you r-really think that of m-me ah NO h-her!" 'OMG he said that to me, oh what do I do, ahhhhh!!!' And yet again I screamed this internally.

""Mari are you ok? you've gone very pail" Chat looked at me very concerned. "Um, yes, I was just wondering did you and Ladybug manage to catch that akuma?" I knew they hadn't and I was prepared for bad news but instead Chat said to me "actually Ladybug didn't turn up, but I captured the akuma in a jar and I'm waiting for Ladybug to return" he telIs me "I hope she returns soon". chat said with wondering eyes.

"Good night Mari" he said as he jumped off the balcony. "Buy, bye kitty" I sighed.

Thank you @FangirlForever394 for editing
Pleas like or comment!
🐱🐞🐱
🐞🐱🐞
🐱🐞🐱