Like him, like him not

That night both Mari and Adrian slept well. Dreaming about that magical hug.

----Mari's POV----

I know it was just a hug but it felt like more than that. It was... special and I have never been hugged by a guy before. I really think I'm falling for him and I think my crush on Adrian is wearing off. I never really talked to him anyway.

----Adrien's POV----

I think I really like Mari. She is so nice and that hug felt so warm and now I really feel at home with here. I don't know about Ladybug anymore I guess I still like here a little bit I won't really know until I see here again.

•next day at school•

----Mari's POV----

"Hey Ayla" I said as she walked through the class door, I was already sitting at our desk and early for once in my life. I had slept well and I felt great!

"Hey girl, you look fresh and revived today, big change from yesterday"
"Yeah I know, I feel really good today".

Adrien's POV----

Hello Marinette" Adrien greeted as he walked through the class door and sat next to Nino who was also early.
"Oh, hey Adrian, how are you?"
"Actually, really good and how are you?" he replied with a heart warming smile.
Oh no, not that irresistible smile. Ok maybe I still have a crush on him. "H-hi a-Adrien, are you how, NO!, h-how are y-you?"

"Hahaha, as I expected back to your normal self" chuckled Ayla.
"Ha, yeah" I said nervously.

----Adrien's POV----

As I walked into class my eye's immediately met with Marinette's. My heart began to beat faster and I felt a little flushed.
"Hello Marenet" I said as I walked in,
"Oh, hey Adrian, how are you",
"Actually really good, and how are you" I said with a smile.
"H-hi a-Adrien, are you how, NO!, h-how are y-you".

She was stuttering and got here words mixed up. Alya once told me she has a mad crush on me but I just think she is intimidated by me. It's kind of sad really. But she's not intimidated by Chat, thank god.