SLAP!!!

----mari's POV----

Some how Nino maneged to get Alya to come back and Adrian explains that he was chat and that she can't tell anyone. we sat down and talked about what had happened.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you Marinette" Alya pleaded
"I'm sorry Adrien" Nino said
"I know we should of told you but" Alya stopped There because she had no reasons.
"But what Alya you know almost everything about me but you can't tell me who your dating" I said feeling stabbed in the back. "I think you should both leave" I said.

"I can't even look at here" I said crying into Adrien's arms for the second time. He hugged me "I'm hurt to" he said in an understanding voice. I leaned into him an began to sob, 'I... I just, she know a-all ab- about me and I , I just, I thought she trust-trusted me!' I began sobbing uncontrollably into his chest, he wrapped his strong arms around my middle and rest his hands on my lower back gently rubbing up and down my back, I wrapped my arms around his neck and sobbed into his shoulder, he pulled me over to the bed and sat down, pulling me into his lap, I climbed onto him and wrapped my legs around his waist, it felt so right!

-----Adrien's POV------
I rubbed her lower back as she sobbed into my shoulder, I pulled her over to the bed and we sat down, she wrapped her legs around my waist, it. Felt so right! we sat in that position for a while, she sobbed and sobbed into my shoulder, I didn't mind, I just sat there rubbing her back occasionally giving her a kiss on the cheek or whispering into her ear " I know, I know" eventually she relaxed and stopped sobbing, she must have been really exhausted because she went quite limp and I worried, laying her down on her bed I realised she had fallen asleep, I was pretty tired to so I lied down on the bed and curled up next to her.

I woke up the next morning and rolled over to see mari. I suddenly remembered that I had told my father I would be home by 7:00pm YESTERDAY. It was 6:00am so I might have enough time to make it home before my dad wonders where I am.

I said good bey to mari and leaped out he window in chat form. As soon as I de-transformed in my room my father walked in "where have you bean" my father boomed
"Hear father" I replied nervously
"Don't lie to me boy, you missed your 7:30pm photo shoot and I checked the school to see if you were There and they said you left with Marinette strait after the bell" he said in an angers tone. "Is she your girlfriend" he added. I couldn't lie, he would find out sooner or later "yes" I said trying to sound confident.

"You have no time for girlfriends" he scolded "why not, why cant you let me be a normal 16 year old boy" I pleaded "NO, you will stay hear until you learn to listen to me!" He shouted "NO!" I shouted back. I ran out of my room towards Marinette's house when I got there she was looking at here neck in the mirror.

"Adrian what are you doing hear!" She said surprised. "I had an argument with my dad, how long till your parents come home"
"Tonight!"
"Would your perants let me stay I can't go back home"
"I can ask, but mum saw me kissing chat not you, what if she thinks I'm sleeping around" she said with caution. "I'm sorry Mari but I can't go back there"

----mari's POV----

I couldn't say no, I understand that his father makes things very hard for him. "I'm sorry Marie but I can't go back there" he said as he walked a little closer. "Ok but you have to explain to them that your my boyfriend ok". He nodded and gave me a big hug.

"Ok we have to get to school" he said. I was almost ready but there was one problem. "Um, before we go Adrian" I said pointing to the hickey he gave me yesterday. He giggled a bit "good job Agrest" he said to himself. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my scarf.

"if anyone asks, I have a cold" I said as we walked hand in hand into school. When we walked into class Nino and Alya were already there. We looked at each other and looked away.

"Hey Adrikns" Chloe said with her hand on our desk in front of him. She tried to kiss him and I gave here a dirty look. "Why don't you want a kiss from me darling", "because, I have a girlfriend" he said kissing my cheek. Chloe leans over my side of the desk and SLAPED my face.

Everyone gasped and it really stung (I must admit he had a strong arm). Adrian stood up and put his arms around me "are you ok" he asked and then looked up at Chloe. "What did she Ever do to you, I chose to love here, hit me", "no" I said quietly holding my hurt face. Alya stood up and walked in front of Chloe "marenette is ten times the person you will ever be. She is kind, caring, understanding and hopefully forgiving" she said now turned around to face me. After standing up for me in front of Chloe how could I not. I stood up and gave here a hug "of course I forgive you" I said standing up and giving here a hug. Then the teacher walked in to see everyone shocked, two hugging girls and one jealous Chloe.
"Ok everyone back to there seats pleas" she said a little confused.

Sorry about last chapter.
Pleas like and comment
🐱🐞🐱
🐞🐱🐞
🐱🐞🐱