Chapter Eleven

Jia's POV

I slowly opened my eyes feeling something soft against my back. Ginala ko yung paningin ko at nakita na I'm actually in a room. Pero nasaan na kaya yung mga hinayupak na kumidnap sa'kin at nagdala sa'kin dito.

" You're finally awake. "

Sabi ni Miguel na kakapasok lang sa kwarto ko at agad ko siya'ng pinanlisikan nang mata.

" Is she awake, Migs? "

I froze right after I heard that voice. I know that voice. Feeling ko mawawasak na yung puso ko anytime.

" Bea."

I managed to say. I felt like crying because I thought she was sick and she was a very special person to me. She's my best friend.

She looked at my direction, standing outside the front door and meeting my gaze and just staring at me blankly. I looked away and just closed my eyes. I felt broken and betrayed. How could she lie to me?! Is this some kind of a joke?

Random thoughts running through my mind. I just kept my eyes shut feeling hot tears run down my face.

" I'm sorry Jia." Bea uttered. Making me open my eyes while crying.

" What is the meaning of this? What the hell is going on? " I questioned her.

She whispered something to Miguel then motioned him to step out of the room and shutting the door.

" I'll explain." Bea said as she was walking closer to me.

" No matter how much detail you tell me, I'll hate you forever." I said coldly.

Bea sighed and sat down on the bed next to me. She held my chin up to make me look at her.

" I'm sorry. Whatever happens, you'll always be a very special person to me. I apologize for what I will do and take responsibility for them. I have to." I could see pain written in her eyes as she uttered those words.

" Stay away from me, Bei."

" You'll know everything soon. The truth behind all these. I just wanna tell you that I love you and I'm sorry."

I cried right after I heard her say the three words I've been waiting for her to tell me. The word " I love you"
If she loves me, she'll let me go and tell me the truth.

She kissed my cheek and headed out the door.

I can't believe this.
-----

" Wake Up! " I heard someone say, as he pulls my feet to make me get off the bed.

" Oh. It's the doctor." I said bitterly. Rolling my eyes at Miguel.

" Don't bother to escape or you're dead." He said while untying the knot on my hand.

" Bakit ba ako nandito? What do you guys need? " I asked.

" We need to beat you up in order for Bea's parents to live. Kahit masakit para sa'min. You have no idea what you are to me, Ji. You are a friend to us, but we were asked to do this to you." I felt numb after hearing what Miguel just said.

Bra's Parents are going to be killed if I wasn't beaten up?!

-----

" I'm very hurt,Ji!!" Bea shouted as she slaps me on the face. It hurts a lot.Naglalasing si Bea and her torturing me. It feels like I was dead inside.

Kuya Lowel comes up to me and slams me against the wall and punching me. " I hate this." He uttered while crying. He was like a brother to me.

We were all shedding tears at naglalasing sila bago nila ako bugbugin. We were like family.

It's been a month na binubugbog nila ako and I barely felt anything at all right now.

" Please stop." I cried out. Bea was still beating me up and crying.

" I hate life." Bea said punching me for the last time and being on her knees.

" Bea. I'm here. I know what will happen to your parents if you don't beat me up. " I whispered crawling close to her side.

Bea then, looked at me with a shocked expression written on her face.

" I'm very sorry for doing this to you. I love you but, I'm hurting you. It hurts me so much to see you in pain." She clenched her fist and punched the wall, making it cracked.

I scooted even closer and hugging her. She hugged me back, resting her head on my shoulder.

" Your parents asked me to do this because you became friends with me and they hate me and my family. They told me to beat you up or my parents will die. " She whispered and continued sobbing uncontrollably.

I cried too. Finding out that my parents were the one's responsible for all these.

I'll make them pay. They did this to us all. They ruined everything. Just because of the damn friendship that we have.

I can't believe that they Can do such thing just to ruin the bond that we have and ruin the person. Kahit sino ang masagasaan ay okay lang.

A/N: Malapit na ang moment of truth.
Konting tiis nalang at maliliwanagan na kayo. No more confusion.
.
.
.
Abangan!