12

"Emari, wake up," called a voice. I turned around, and sat up. I saw Sakura, she was holding a pillowcase.
"What is it Sakura?" I asked sleepily. I ran a hand through my ruffled brown hair.
"Just pick something out of this bag," she said holding the bag out to me. I reached in, and something cut me. I pulled out the item, and saw it was a kunai.
"Who would put this in here!" I cried. Sakura's face showed her anger.
"Who put in the kunai?" She shouted. Two people came inside my room; Gai and Kakashi.
"You both put a kunai in?" Sakura asked.
"What? Gai, you put in a-" "Yes, we did," Gai said, putting a hand over Kakashi's mouth.
"I'll just put this back, and pull something else out then," I said. I put the Kunai back, and Sakura shook the bag. I reached in, and once again, I was stabbed. I pulled out the kunai, again. I looked closely at it, and saw a Sharingan engraved in it.
"Gai's lying, this is Kakashi's," I simply said. Sakura turned to Gai, and she shoved him out of the room.
"Now, since you're handicapped Emari, you get thirty minutes, and you don't have to go in the closet," Sakura said. She turned to leave, but I stopped her.
"What is going on? Closets and thirty minutes?" I asked, confused.
"Seven minutes in Heaven," she said, smiling. She left he room, and I flopped back down on my cot. I felt Kakashi grab my hand, and felt him wrap it up.
"Thanks," I said. I had realized I'd been bleeding pretty badly.
"No problem, it was my mistake putting the kunai in there. I mean, I didn't think you'd be picking," he explained.
"Ha, if I would've known was I was doing, I don't think I would've done it," I said, smiling. Suddenly Kakashi put my hand, to his chest. I felt his heart beating hard against his chest.
"Emari, do you feel my heart beating?" He asked, looking at me with unfamiliar eyes. His eyes were filled with a serious I'd never seen him have.
"Kakashi......" I didn't know what to say. He leaned over me, and cupped my face in his free hand.
"Emari, I know you're good, you'd never do anything to hurt me or anyone, right?" He asked. I nodded. He took his hand, that had been keeping my hand to his chest, and pulled own his mask. He was so handsome, I felt myself turn pink. He pulled his headband up, and I saw both of his eyes, his eye and his sharingan.
"Kakashi, what are you....." He stopped my sentence, by sitting atop me. His legs flanked my chest, he sat on my waist.
"Emari, do you understand, what I'm trying to say?" He asked. I couldn't take my eyes off his mouth, I'd never seen it before,  I'd only seen he outline of it though his mask. He tilted my chin, so I looked at his eyes.
"Emari, I love you," he said.