31

I couldn't move, no matter what I did, I couldn't control my movements. Kakashi was on top of me, he stared down at me, and smirked. He leaned down, and placed kisses along my neck, and down to my collarbone.
"Say it," he whispered, not stopping.
"S-say what?" The words barley escaped my mouth.
"Call me Hatake, call me Hatake-Senpai," he said, putting a hand face down next to my head. He pinned me to the floor, and I felt my heart about to jump out of my throat.
"H-Hatake," I barley mustered. He gently placed his lips on my neck, and his teeth barley grazed my skin. I gripped the towel beneath me, and sucked in a breath of surprise.
"Now, call me the other one," he said, panting.
"Hatake-Senpai," as soon as the words escaped my lips, Kakashi placed his other than on my chest. He grabbed my shirt, and yanked it straight down the middle, ripping it in half. He looked at me, with eyes like a wild animals.
"Excited yet?" He asked, leaning down, getting nose to nose with me.
"I-I......." He sat up and and began to undo my scarf, the new one Shikamaru got me. He stopped and looked at me.
"What is this? This isn't your scarf," he said, with an intensity that scared me.
"I got it from Shikamaru, as a present," I said faintly. Kakashi tossed the scarf aside, and undid my pants. Afterwards, he sat up on his knees, hovering above my waist, and undid his own pants. After he got his undone, he there his pants on top of what was left of my tank top. He began sliding me pants off, and he did it, in a way, that made me want him to do it. He placed himself back on my waist, in his light blue boxers.
"So, ready for the final part of your gift?" He asked. I almost trembled at his words. I nodded slightly, and he leaned down on me. He pressed his lips to mine gently, I didn't know what was happening. I felt bare, he felt bare, it was warm, painful. I kept my eyes closed, once he pulled away, we were both sweating.
"What was-" I lost my voice. I looked down, and a towel was wrapped around our waists. What just......? He moved, and I felt a small pain inside me. He smirked, and traced a finger up my side. I almost shivered, he was so.......different.
"What is this?" I asked, sitting up. Kakashi moved back a bit, and I flinched.
"It's your present. I wanted to make sure it would always be with you," he said.
"How is this.....?" Then I realized what had just happened.
"Yeah, now you look more like a puppy than ever," he said. I felt myself smile, and fall back onto the floor. He jumped right back on me, and began placing more kisses over my body. I ran my hands through his hair, it was softer than expected. I closed my eyes, smiling.
"Don't tell me this is making you sleepy?" He said. I opened my eyes, and saw his face in mine. I had an idea, but it was risky.