Three

"I can't believe you did this for us!" I exclaimed. "Hey. It's no big deal." Said Sarah. "No big deal? It is a huge deal for me! You know how much I love these five men." I said, trying to keep her excitement down at a moderate rate. "It's in two weeks!" "Might as well get emotionally prepared as we are going to meet our idols!" Sarah replied.

*Time skip two weeks*

Today was the day I was finally going to meet my idols. I have been longing for this day for what seemed like forever. I woke up at around 8 AM. I couldn't really sleep the past two weeks because of how excited I was for the concert. I put on my favourite Black Veil Brides T-Shirt, ripped black skinny jeans, and some light makeup. By the time I finished my routine it was 8:30 AM. Better go see Sarah. I thought. I grabbed my keys and went inside my car. I turned the keys to start the car and went to Sarah's.
~•~
I parked my car in her driveway. I went up to her door and raised my hand to knock on the door when the door came flying open. "Natalie! Why are you here so early? Here come in." Sarah said. I come into her house as she told me to. "I just thought we could maybe go shopping the most of the day until a couple hours before the show!" I replied. "That sounds great! Let me go get ready!" Sarah said.

Hey guys! Sorry about the irregular post about chapters! I have been really busy. But next chapter is the concert! I hope you guys like this story! Vote and comment!
Bye!✌🏻️