Nine

*Natalie's POV*
Trying to take my mind off of Andy in love with me is kind of hard. How am I supposed to deal with this? He's beautiful, and charming, and just perfect in general. Imagine me being his girlfriend! My whole life could change! I could be touring with my favourite band of all time! I could be their merch girl! I would have the love of my life by my side! How amazing would that be! But then I would be away from all my friends. And I don't want to not see them personally for months on end because of tour. Man would I miss them. But I'm sure I could visit them when we are around Ohio! Yeah that sounds like a great plan! But it'll still suck not seeing them. Oh well.

*Andy's POV* (Getting ready for the next show)
Truth is I kinda miss Juliet. We did so much together. We went to numerous award shows together.  We exploited so much of our life on social media. But that all fell when she was acting different to me and everyone around her. She wouldn't talk to me, even her sister! For God's sake they never talk to each other! She would just go on her phone all the time talking to other men. But obviously she acted like she loved me on social media. Because she wanted to keep the "I love Andy and we have undying love for each other." thing... Yeah she was fucking Ronnie Radke and other men at the time so I decided to dump her. And I couldn't be any happier with out having to worry about her. I bet she'll be crawling back to me soon. Can't wait for that to happen. (Sarcasm) "Guys you're on in 5!"  One of our managers exclaimed. "Alright!" All of us said in unison. I put on my finishing touches of makeup, warmed up with my vocals and off I went for another concert.
*After the concert*
I didn't think clearly that concert. All I thought of was Natalie and what we could become together. But I'm sure after this tour we will see each other and when the next tour comes by, Natalie could be our Merch girl and tour with us. I just hope she'll like that idea.

Hi guys! After a years hiatus I decided to post a shitty chapter! Here you go! I'll try and post more chapters regularly but I don't know. Bye!✌🏻