Six

*Natalie's POV*
Andy opened my hand and slipped in a piece of paper. "Uhm thank you Andy." I said rather quietly. "You're welcome Natalie." Andy replied. As Andy started walking back I turned around and caught up with Sarah. "What was that about?" Sarah asked. "I honestly don't know." I replied. "Well let's go back to my place."
"Alright."
*Andy's POV*
Natalie was different. I can tell she had a lot going on by her body language. I'm happy I gave her my number. I want to get to know her and talk to her. I should probably tell the guys about this on the bus.
~Time skip~
"You what?" Ashley said kind of shocked. "You know what happens when you give an attractive girl your number!" CC spoke up. Natalie was pretty hot. Not going to lie. "I know, I know but she was different. I want to get to know her." I replied. "We all know what you do Andy. You're going to have a relationship with her." Jinxx said. "Like I said, she's different. The look in her eyes said something. Something bad happened before her and Sarah came here." I said back to all of the guys. "First of all, how the fuck do you know how a girl has a bad history by her body language? Second of all, what are you going to do about Juliet?" Jake asked. Fuck.
I totally forgot about her.
"I think I'm going to break up with her." The guys all gasped at my remark. "Well good luck. You're going to need it." Ashley said. "Thanks man." I replied before going into the shower.
*Natalie's POV*
I unfold the paper Andy gave me and I slightly gasped at the paper. He gave me his number! But why? I'm just another fan in the crowd that no one cares about. Might aswell text him. I hope I don't come off as annoying.
(A/N: A: Andy and N: Natalie)
N: Hey! 😊
A: Hey!
N: Why did you give me your number?
A: Because I want to get to know you
N: Uhm alright. What do you want to know?
(A/N: I'm going back and editing a lot of stuff and wow I don't know how to write)
~Time skip 2 hours~
After texting Andy it was 11pm in Ohio.
(A/N: I don't know anything about time zones in America so sorry if it seems weird.)
Andy was fun to talk to. He learned a lot about me and I learned some new things that he never talked about in interviews. I walk to my room and get ready for the night. Once I was ready I crawled into my bed and fell asleep with Andy never leaving my mind.

So that was chapter six! Please comment and rate!
Bye!✌🏻️