Seven

*Time skip a couple days*
*Andy's POV*
Today was the day I was going to break up with Juliet. I think I'm actually starting to fall for Natalie. Like I said, she was different, with what I think was scars from self harm. But now I don't know. Should I keep my relationship with Juliet or break up with her? Oh fuck it, I'm breaking up with her. She doesn't care about me anyways.
The bus was arriving in L.A.. This is where I can just drive up to our house and break up with her. We are not that far off from where our house is.
(A/N: This is before Andy and Ju Ju got married)
We arrive in L.A.. I'll wait a little bit and then tell her. I kind of hate waiting. I pass the time. Slowly. But it passed. It was at least an hour later and our set wasn't until 5 hours ahead of time. That should give me enough time. I hope.
*Natalie's POV*
I woke up with a very bad headache and I noticed I had lost my voice over the night. Ugh this is awesome. The concert was amazing. I think I might be falling for Andy? I always liked him, my favourite member was CC, I don't know. This is weird. I just broke up with someone and now I'm falling in love again. Ugh this is fun for my mental state. I just want to go back to sleep. Oh well, I'll just go make coffee. I get down to the kitchen and make my coffee. As I started to drink my coffee, I get a notification from Twitter. Wonder what it could be.

Ooo cliffhanger? I suck at this sorry. And sorry it took so long for me to write it.
Bye!✌🏻️