Eight

*USES SWEARS*
*Natalie's POV*
I sigh as I unlocked my phone to see the notification. I was taking a sip of my coffee when almost immediately I spat it back out. @andyblack: "Today will be the day I will break up with who I used to love." What?! Is Andy breaking up with Juliet?! Why? He loved her so much! I guess not. Wonder who he loves that much to break up with her. What if it's me? It couldn't be. Andy fucking Biersack falling in love with me? No. I'll text him and see who he loves. Then I will see what happens after that.
*~~*
Natalie: Hey! What was that tweet that you just posted for? Are you breaking up with Juliet?
Andy: Yes I am
Natalie: Then who are you going to be with? It would be kind of hard to find someone since you're in L.A.
Andy: I already found her.
Natalie: Well, who is it?
Andy: I'm talking to her rn. (A/N: "rn" is "right now" if you didn't know)
Natalie: What? It's me?
Andy: Yes, if you don't feel the same then I won't bother you ever again.
Natalie: Omg! Of course I feel the same! You're Andy Biersack! But I just broke up with someone and I need a little time before I go into another one. Sorry
Andy: haha that's good, I'm totally ok with waiting a little bit. There is the rest of the tour to see if you're ready.
Natalie: The rest of tour sounds like a plan to me
Andy: Alright cool! I have to go but I'll text you later.
Natalie: Ok! See ya!
Well isn't that shocking. Andrew Dennis Biersack is falling in love with me.
*Andy's POV*
I sigh heavily going off of the bus at the venue to go to our house. Yes we live in our own house. It is a very nice house to say the least. Anyways, mostly crew were here so I didn't have to worry about fans wanting anything and everything from me. It takes a 15 minute walk from where the venue is from our house, I just hope it won't be as bad as I'm thinking it is. The time passes and I'm in front of the house. Juliet should be awake by now, so I knock on the door. Here I go. She opens the door 5 seconds later. "Hey babe! How are you?" She asks, kissing my cheek. "I'm doing pretty good! Tour is going amazing!" I answered. "That's great! So why did you come here exactly?" Juliet asks. "Juliet, I know about all your cheatings. Don't even get me started on how I know." I said with a mix of sorrow and anger laced in my breath. "Andy you know I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing!" She said obviously lying. "I know you're lying. Anyways I'm here because I want to break up with you." I stated. "Oh well, I never loved you anyways." She replied starting to raise her voice. That fucking hurt. "Why don't you go somewhere and go sleep with Ronnie Radke for all I care!" I said yelling at her face. "Maybe I will!" She replied. "Alright! I hope to never see you again! Bitch." I said with venom, walking out of her house. Taking my things as much as I can in my arms.
*Time skip 15 minutes*
I returned to the bus walking straight to my bunk to set my stuff down. "Did you do it?" Ashley said walking in. I nodded slowly. "I know how hard it must be before you even knew what was happening, all behind your back." He said patting my back as I sighed and walked out of the bunk area to the front of the bus. What do I do now?

Hey guys! Sorry I keep taking forever on these. Comment on what you think of the book! Chapter nine should be up in about a year! Just kidding haha.
Bye!✌🏻️