Chapter 2- Posh Arrogant Boys

I'm really sorry for disappearing, but I'm back and I do plan to update much sooner now. I'm really sorry! But wow guys, 27 votes, 17 comments. That might not seem like much to lot of people, but it is to me, honestly guys, thank you so much. You guys rock! 

I do realize that I over exxagerated being posh quite a  bit, but I had a lot of fun forming that sentence so don't be offened, I'm just joking!

Can we do 20 votes and 20 comments until the next chapter? That'd be awesome!

On with the chapter!

Chapter 2:

Jaden's POV

My eyebrows furrowed as I stared down at the jumble of letters and numbers. I couldn't even understand the equations. I knew some British people could be posh, but this wasn't even considered English.

Travis crafted a Enchiridion was amorphous, that corresponded to the exoptable caliber that Mr. Jenkins desired, enumerate the expanse of the amorphous Enchiridion. Reveal your exertion.

My eyes widened, all I understood in that sentence was the word 'A'. My chair scraped across the classroom floor, making an ear piercing sound that hadn't failed to catch everyone's unwanted attention. Before I could stand up, a crumpled piece of paper was thrown across the room, the balled up paper was crinkled and damp, clearly very succulent with sweat.

Already considering taking the walk of shame?

What was the walk of shame? Back in Miami, the walk of shame was only in P.E when a girl would leave her thong on the floor in the change room, Mrs. Trump would carry it out with a pair of tongues and the girl would have to collect it in front of everyone. I didn't wear a thong, I didn't even own a thong.  I was about to step up, but another student beat me to it, he was scrawny and short with a pair of squared glasses and a Star Trek shirt.

"M-mister Alf, c-could you please expl-" And before I knew it, the whole class was laughing at him. I frowned, what was so wrong with asking for help? Well, I guess I know what the walk of shame is, I sunk further into my seat, glaring at the blank Pop-quiz that was taunting me.

*

The minute the bell rang, I was out packed and out before anyone. I didn't want to be late for the tryouts, and I definitely didn't want to get caught in the stampede of angry Brits who all seemed to loathe me. I hummed to a random song by Usher as I dropped my books into my bag and grabbed my soccer bag. I was relieved that I didn't have to go to the cafeteria, the secretary had announced earlier to the whole school on the intercom that all students who were participating in the soccer tryouts had to sign heir names on a clipboard that was pinned by the gym doors and were going to miss lunch and the two periods right after. The only problem was, I didn't know where to go for the tryouts. My eyes scanned the now busy hallways as I searched for someone who seemed to be a bit less intimidating, seeing as how badly my earlier encounters had gone.

"Need help?" My head snapped towards the person who was speaking to me, I didn't know who this boy was but I recognized him as one of Louis friends. I chuckled, not exactly what I was hoping for by less intimidating, considering he towered over me. Biceps, triceps and all.

"Oh, hi there. You kind of scared me a bit there, but all's good. I was just wondering if you um- you do soccer know tryouts?" Wait- that's not right. "Oh that's not what I meant sorry." I chuckled, he nodded, but gave me an odd look. "I- um- Would you happen to know where the soccer try outs are held?" I rephrased my sentence, making sure it made sense to the normal human ear.  His expression changed into an arrogant one, and his lips were now lined in a perfect smirk. If I didn't know any better I would think I was talking to a Ken doll.