Chapter 4- Number Seven

three days late, so sorry! i'm still new to this whole updating on time thing so go a little easy on me. anyways, hope you guys enjoy this!

jaden beakers as taylor momsen on the side!

Chapter 3:

The minute I dropped my tray onto the cafeteria table I knew something was up. My eyes scanned the whole table filled with soccer players whose eyes were fixed on me. I frowned, was there something on my face? Was I wearing my shirt backwards or something? I wiped at my face, glancing down at my hands that were spotless. I peered down at my shirt, which was worn properly, then looked back up at the guys.

"What?" I sat down, squirming under their mischievous stares.

"So you've been on the team for two weeks." Marko started off.

"And we've come to realize we know nothing about you." Julian said.

"So how about a friendly game of twenty questions." Casper grinned -quite evilly if I may add-. My eyes widened.

"No!" This was a perfect opportunity for embarrassing secrets to unravel. Something I did not want.

"It wasn't a question." Louis replied bluntly, before clapping his hands. "Okay, so there's ten of us here, that's two questions each." Louis stated, a wicked grin plastered on his face.

"I'll go first!" Number 06 asked. I hadn't exactly memorized most of their names and I think asking them after knowing them for two weeks would be quite rude. So I'd have to settle with calling them by their jersey numbers for now.

"Relationship status." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Single." I could feel my cheeks burning up at the mention of such awkward topics.

"Virgin?" Number 11 smirked. My eyes widened at his bluntness.

"Y-yes!" I choked out. They all laughed, but Louis was looking at my intently. I twitched under his stare, praying the earth would open up and swallow me whole. Why was he looking at me like? His expression was unreadable, but after a few moments of studying my face a small smile stretched across his lips. Almost nonexistent but still there. I looked away, ignoring the small wave of giddiness I felt. After their laughter subsided, a brunette boy looked at me with narrowed eyes and a side grin.

"Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?" Number 02 asked. And there it was! In the past I had done countless embarrassing things, some more embarrassing than others. But the most humiliating thing I have ever done -due to where I had done it- was something I did not wish to share. I glanced at Casper, giving him a pleading look. But Casper was just as interested as the rest of the table. His eyes were shining with curiosity and amusement. I grumbled, looking at my chicken burrito longingly. It didn't seem like I was going to get a chance to eat it. Why couldn't we have a normal lunch where everyone would converse with each other and I would eat quietly.

"Is this really necessary? Humiliating moments don't define a person. Wouldn't you like to know about my horoscope? Or my favourite colour? What about my blood type?"

"Ooh, this must be juicy. Spill your beans, chika." Number 11 leaned into his seat. I chewed my lip hesitantly.

"I tried to kiss an engaged gay man on kisscam at a miami heat game." I winced as the words escaped my mouth. Everyones eyes widened. "Look it was a spur of the moment okay. We were on the cam and this guy was like in his early twenties sitting next to another guy and everyone was chanting kiss and I got really nervous and the last thing I would ever want to do is kiss a stranger on camera and in times where I'm under pressure I tend to do the opposite of what my mind tells me to do." I breathed out. "So I sorta pounced and well- he pushed me back, claiming he was gay and taken while flashing my his ring. My mother had to apologize and try to convince the couple to not file a restraining order." I spoke slowly, grimacing as I remembered the memory that was all over the papers the next day, and was also on ESPN. After a few minutes of quiet echoing throughout the table, everyone burst out into laughter. People had turned to look at us to see what the commotion was about. I groaned, burying my face in my hands praying to the lord above that the lunch period would come to an end.