6

Willow's Point of View
I nod politely at them and we walk off to see the boy who calls himself Asher showing off a small horse to a group of kids.
Mel's Point of View
Asher sends a small smile my way and I return it. But almost a minute ago I thought I saw him flirting with Willow. "Asher must really be a player huh?" Willow asks. Bailey and I nod our heads. She giggles slightly and looks at the ground.
-after the party-
"Thank you guys so much for coming." Bailey says as she gives Willow and I her number. I smile at her and get into the car. "See that wasn't too bad now was it?" Victoria says when my dad starts to drive. I roll my eyes and stare out the window.
"Melanie I'm tired of your attitude." My dad speaks up. He used my full name. That means he's mad. "What attitude?" I shoot back.

"That attitude. We are your parents not your—" he starts but I cut him off
"You are my parent. She's not." I spit.

"Why can't you just accept the fact that your mother left us! Victoria is your new mother! And you need to accept it!" My dad's voice booms inside the car "I WONT ACCEPT SOMETHING THATS NOT TRUE! SHE IS NOT MY MOM! SHE NEVER WAS AND SHE NEVER WILL BE!" I shout back. And then the car goes silent.

Bailey's Point of View
"That was a successful Fourth of July party if I say so myself?" My grandma says picking up the rest of the food. "Yeah it was fun."
"Who were those two girls you were talking to?"
"Oh. Mel and Willow."
"Well I'm glad you've made some friends." She says. And I smile at her.

Made By:-mendestype

A/N-Sorry for the short chapter but this was just a filler :) I know the storyline is really boring right now but we still have to come up with a plot twist. And we are still getting used to the updating schedule. I have 3 books I have to update on my main account and Shea just finished Here Or There so it might be a little easier for her. Thanks for understanding
💓
Jenn