23

A/N- You might want to read the last couple chapters to refresh your memory. 😝

"What happened Mel? You look like you've seen a ghost!" I whisper yell.

   "No I haven't. Not yet at least."

Mel's POV
I show Cameron into Willow's cell. Bumping into walls on the way. "Careful, you look like you are about to pass out..." Cameron says. I struggle to find an answer but don't have any luck. I stumble over to her limp body after Cameron unlocks the door and I collapse on top of her. "No. Willow. Please." I cry softly. Cameron walks over to me and says, "I'm so sorry. I-I didn't know." My cry slowly evolves into a sob. I sit there for what seems like forever, trying not to make too much noise from my crying. Cameron looks impatient, as if he knows she isn't coming back but isn't ready to stop me.

"I'm sorry Cam." I say quietly. "For what?" He asks, sounding confused. "You didn't even know her. And I'm making you sit here while I mourn over everything when we should be saving Bailey and Asher." He almost says, "that's okay, I understand." But is cut off by another thought. "Who is Bailey and Asher?" Then he adds, "I didn't know you had MORE friends here." "Then how did you know where I was? I figured one of my friends called you." I said. "Yeah, Kaylee and Ashton." He replies. I stare at him for a moment before he says, "Ohhh, ok never mind."

I laugh for a second but then I turn around and see Willow laying on the floor. I can't believe I forgot. I quickly stop laughing and my lip starts quivering.

Before I can let out a noise Cameron jumps to his feet dragging me with him while covering my mouth. "Shh" he motions. He slowly uncovers my mouth and I open my mouth to ask what is going on but he shh's me again so I stay quiet.

In the cell next to us, mine, I hear Avery yelling at someone else. "Still not awake! Come o- wait. Where is she?!?"

Made by: SheaM989