4

~Mel's Point of View~
"Do I really have to go?" I plead.
"Yes! It's the Fourth of July! Heartland throws a really good Fourth of July party. Now let's go we are already late. Ooh I'm so excited!" Victoria chirps. I sigh and trudge outside. I wanna stay home, watch Gossip Girls and eat. Not go to a stupid party.
-At heartland-
"Hello! Welcome to our Fourth of July pawty!" A small young girl who looks to be about 4 tells me. "Alex! I'm so sorry about her." A girl my age says.
"No,no it's fine really." I assure her.
"I'm Bailey." She says, extending a hand.
"Melanie. But people call me Mel." I reply, shaking her hand.
She nods her head politely. "I can show you some of the horses if you'd like. I'm the owners grand daughter." She says.
"Ok that sounds good."
Bailey places Alex on the floor and we walk over to a random barn.

"This is Twilight, my personal horse. She's very friendly. You can pet her if you want."

Hesitantly, I extend my hand and pet her soft muzzle.

"Bailey, the little ones are getting restless! What do I do?!?" A boy with brown hair runs inside the barn. He stops at the sight of me.
"Oh, I'm Asher." He says and holds out his hand. I shake it and smile at him.

"Ew, young love." Bailey scoffs, rolling her eyes. I bite the inside of my cheek to keep myself from laughing.

"I don't know. Bring Smurf out. He'll entertain them." Bailey says.

"Gotcha. And I'll see you around." He says, pointing to me.

"Such a flirt." I say with a roll of my eyes.

"Tell me about it." Bailey says sarcastically and we both laugh.

~Willow's Point of View~
"Where the heck is the bathroom in this place?!" I whisper yell to myself as I walk around aimlessly.

"Oh it's inside that building, first door to your left." A young girl who my mom would call Bailey says. She's with the girl I smiled at in the car the other day but I didn't catch her name.

"Oh ok. Thank you so much." I say.

Suddenly, I trip over something but a pair of firm hands wrap around my waist and pull me up.

"You ok?" A really cute boy asks.

"Yeah. I'm fine, thanks to you."

"I'm Asher."

"Willow."

"More like Ms.Pretty."

Made By:@-mendestype

Hey guys! I know this chapter is pretty sort but in case you are confused Bailey and Mel became friends and Asher flirted with all three of them :o 😂 anyways I know I'm a little late with the forth of July but heyyyyyy it's all good.