Chapther 3

«Yea, yea, yea..»

I continued saying as I walked out her room. I walked slowly in the hall all the way to my room, I was being careful incase I saw Harry. He was nowhere to be seen so I continued normally up the stairs and into my room. After I had changed I grabbed a towel and met Therese downstairs by the entrance.

«Time to get a tan and have some fun.»

OUTSIDE WITH THE OTHERS

Harry stayed away from us, he was joking around with the guys, cracking some jokes and having some beer. That made me calm and made me have time to actually enjoy the moment. Time to relax after the early trip here and all this tension. I leaned my head back in the jacuzzi, though I was in my own thoughts I could hear the girls chatting, some few times I heard my name and Liam's. I smiled of the thought of us.

«You girls want anything to drink?»

I opened my eyes inmediately and sat up to look at the guy next to me.

«No thanks, sweetie.»

Gio answered, with a warming smile. Izzy and Georgia shook their head.

«Ice Tea would be really good right now.»

Therese said, putting on her angel face, so he would go and get her some. He smiled and then looked at me. I kept looking at him, was I supposed to answer him, yea maybe.

«Sure, same.»

I said, not knowing how to put together a sentence, and just used two simple words trying to sound as normal as possible.

The girls started giggling like fools as they looked at me.

«What?»

I asked, raising my arms.

«Oh stop it, we can tell!»

Izzy said.

«You like Liam.»

Georgia said, she looked over where he was standing, I turned to look. There he was pouring some Ice tea into two glasses, he was wearing nothing but his shorts, and water was still running down his back. HOT. I turned back to look at the girls who were still starring.

I made an unsure smile and looked down.

«Maybe a little crush.»

I answered.

«WE KNEW IT!»

They shouted laughing, I laughed a long.

«Know what?»

Danny asked as he sat down inbetween me and Georgia. I stopped laughing at once.

«This is a girl chat sweetie.»

Georgia answered him and winked at me.

«Right.»

He said and got in the jacuzzi.

«Enjoying yourselves girls?»

Out of nowhere Harry came walking by going to Liam's direction. I rolled my eyes and made a puking gesture. Therese just shook her head, the thought of it never ending could be tiring sometimes I guess.

«What is it between you and Harry?»

Georgia asked.

«He's a prankster and prankted her.»

Therese answered.

«how about trying out the diving board?»

I asked Therese, hoping she would join me over and this conversation would take an end.

«Sure.»

She answered and came along with me.

As we started walking down to the bridge we heard Liam shouting from behind us.

«Ey, wait.»

We stopped and turned to meet him right in front of us.

«Your ice tea.»

He said, raising the glasses up. Therese took her glass and walked over to one of the sun beds, I was still holding my glass, but so was he. I couldn't stop, but stare into his brown eyes. What is happening to me?

«Thinking of taking a dip, Kerly?»

I heard an irritating dark voice trying to tease me as he walked by us. My face expression changed in a second from dazzled by beautiful brown eyes to irritated by a curly haired person. I walked over to Therese and sat next to her. Liam stood there for a few seconds as he scratched the back of his head and then walked over to the guys.

«thinking of taking a dip, Kerly?»

I said trying to imitate Harry's voice, how can a person irritate another this easily.

«You're thinking he has a revenge plan now, don't you.»

Therese asked. I looked worried at her.

«It literally can not get any more worse than the incident a year ago.»

She said and then drank from her glass. I have to agree, it couldn't get any worse than that, unless he takes an embarrissing picture of me and puts it online or anything in that direction. Something similar to what he thinks I did to him. I put my glass down and walked over to Niall who was standing by the Diving board.

«Going in?»

I asked him.

«Yea, want to join?»

He asks. I nodded. He grabbed my hand and we ran and jumped on it and then out in the water. The others joined. We started to play around in the water. It felt like we were 10 year olds again. Tom sitting on the edge of the Bridge laughing at us and taking some pictures with his phone, Niall, perrie, Zayn, Dougie and I were in the water. Louis and Elenour were sitting not far from Tom playing some cards and looking at us moment to moment. Therese was still laying on the sunbed relaxing under the sun. Liam had left some few minutes ago now.

After a while I got tired and got out of the water, Dougie and Niall joined me over to where Therese was tanning herself. Dougie walked over to stand behind her by her head and Niall was standing by her feet. I grabbed my towel and stepped to the side.

«We're not leaving you out!»