Chapter 4

After a while I got tired and got out of the water, Dougie and Niall joined me over to where Therese was tanning herself. Dougie walked over to stand behind her by her head and Niall was standing by her feet. I grabbed my towel and stepped to the side.

«We're not leaving you out!»

Dougie said, and in that same instant Niall and him grabbed both of her feet and arms and lifted her up. She started screaming and caught everyones attention. I couldn't help but laugh and so did the others.

«Poor thing»

We heard someone shout from the jacuzzi.

«Throw her out.»

Others shouted

She tried to get loose, but it started to become difficult as she laughed and kept screaming at the same time. She tried kicking and hitting, without any luck, though it looked like Niall and Dougie were having difficulties carrying her all the way to the edge. When they got to the edge, they started swinging her to the sides, she looked like a swing.

«NO!»

She yelled when they dropped her in the air, when she landed on the water she managed to splash both Dougie and Niall. Which made it even funnier.

«I am going to kill you both!»

She shouted out in laughter swimming over to Tom so he could help her up. Dougie grabbed a ball and Niall hid behind him for protection. Therese went and got her towel wet it with both of our ice teas and wrapped it.

«Be afraid, be very very afraid.»

She said with an evil look and a crooked smile.

«It was all him!»

Niall said from the back, pulling out his right hand just to point at Dougie. It all was like a comedy movie. It was hard not to laugh at what was going on. She was walking towards them trying to get closer so she could whip them with the towel, but they kept walking backwards and jumping away from the towel. I could go and help her out, but I felt tired and decided I'd rather go inside and take a nap where I would be surrounded by silence.

As I started walking up the stairs I heard her screaming again so I turned to look, She was in the middle holding Dougie around his neck he was holding around her waist with one hand and the other was trying to pull off her hands from him, Niall was behind her, holding her as well, this looked like it went wrong, they all landed in the water together sideways. I smiled at the look of the fall. I wrapped my towel around me and started walking again.

«Kerly, what is that running down your leg?»

Gio asked, she was pointing at my left leg, I looked down to look.

«What the Fuck.»

I sweared and touched it.

«Did you poopoo yourself?»

Danny laughed. I looked at him and smeared it on his face. He got disgusted and started splashing water on his face.

«Calm down, its only mud.»

I said.

«Where did it come from?»

Georgia asked. I squeezed my eyebrows together as I fell into my thoughts. I looked up at her.

«I have no idea.»

I answered.

«Kerly, take the towel off.»

Izzy demanded. I did as she told me and that's when I noticed the whole towel was muddy and so was my hair and my whole back.

«Fucking great.»

I said mad and walked away.

INSIDE THE HOUSE

«I AM GOING TO KILL WHO EVER DID THIS!»

I said in anger to the air. I walked in the bathroom upstairs by my room and closed the door behind me. I walked over to the bathtub and opened the water tap, I let it run as I walked into my room to find a new towel, I heard some doors open and shut outside of my room. I walked back into the bathroom and the door closed itself behind me. I locked the tap and touched the water. Perfect temperature. I placed the towel on the chair next to the tub and untied the bikini and let it fall straight down on the floor. Entering the tub and sitting down felt like heaven, sadly the water would get muddy at the end of this bath. I grabbed the liquid soap and poured it on the water creating bubbles. My hair I thought to myself and glided down under the water. I came out from under the water and was disgusted by the look of the water. I had to either take a shower or just refill the tub again. As I was in my thoughts trying to decide what to do I could hear the shower on, it went off and then the curtains right in front of me were pulled.

«LIAM»

I shouted in horror.

«WOOOAAH»

He jumped, when he heard my voice. I noticed he's naked and covered my eyes in one instant. He noticed and covered his underpart with both of his hands and crossing his feet.

«What are YOU DOING IN HERE?»

I shouted. Still with my hands on my face.

«ME? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!»

He replied, he walked over to the sink and grabbed the towel next to it and wrapped it around his waist.

«What? I was here first! GET OUT.»

I shouted back.

«WHAT? No way! And you can put your hands down now!»

He said, I slowly removed my hands from my face and noticed he had the towel around him.

«Out.»

I said, pointing him the doors direction. He stared at me for a moment, I tried to cover myself with bobbles. And pulled up an eyebrow as he still hadn't moved himself from the spot.

«As the gentleman I am, I will leave to let you finish.»

He broke the silence. He walked over to the door. I took a deep breath and tried to lean my back agains the tub.

«Kerly.»

He once again broke the silence.

«Yea?»

I answered, but I didn't look away from the ceiling.

«Its locked.»

He said, his voice sounded worried.

«Then unlock it.»

I said, thinking I sounded smart coming up with the easiest and most obvious solution.

«What I meant was, it wont open.»

I turned my head looking at him in shock, but then realising he might be joking.

«Stop kidding and get out.»

I said.

«I am being serious, its locked.»

He said touching the door handle several times.

«What are you trying to tell me?»

I sat up, covering my upper parts.

«I think we're stuck in here... together.»

He paused and then ended his sentence. I wasn't sure if I was happy or just wanted to scream for help. Maybe both?

I grabbed the towel from the chair and put it in front of me as I stood up, I wrapped it around me and stepped out, I walked over to the door, held the door handle and pulled it down several times as I pulled the door in, its locked!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote and coment, please tell me what you like and dont like,

2 vote and 2 coment for nex