Chapter 5

I grabbed the towel from the chair and put it in front of me as I stood up, I wrapped it around me and stepped out, I walked over to the door, held the door handle and pulled it down several times as I pulled the door in, its locked!

«What did I tell you.»

He said.

«Maybe its locked from the outside.»

I tried peek through the key hole, but there was nothing there. And that's when it just got to me. Harry. I sigh and then sat down on the floor, my back against the door. Out of nowhere loud music started playing from outside. Brilliant plan, no one can hear us if we decide to scream for help.

«We'll just have to wait till someone decides to come and look for us.»

Liam said. I looked at him, and I felt a smile on my face. I bit my lower lip thinking this as a great opportunity to have some quality time with him, but what would we really do? We're stuck in a bathroom.

«What now?»

I broke the silence, maybe he had a good idea. He looked around and then back at me.

«They won't hear us through the music, and I'm sure you didn't bring your phone.»

He said.

«So we might be stuck in this steamy room in only towels for several hours!»

I said, we looked at each other for a few seconds and then started to laugh.

«Yea, that was not meant to sound like it did.»

I laughed.

«I don't mind.»

He answered. My cheek felt warm. Am I blushing? The next song was played and I could tell Liam really likes this song, he straighted his back to listen closer to it. It took me some time to recognize the song.

«This song is great!»

I commented. He got up from the chair, walked over to me and handed out his hand to me. I was surprised and wasn't sure what to do.

«Would you care to dance with me?»

He asked. I tried to respond, but not a word came out so I put my hand in his and he pulled me up. He was holding around my waist with the other arm, pulling me in closer to him. I had this feeling I havent felt for some time, my heart was beating so fast it felt like it had a race, I felt warm, I had never felt this shy. My lips were trying to create a smile, but it was shaking, I was holding him on his shoulder while my other hand was held by his. His other hand seemed calm, he held my waist and hand firmly, moving us slowly in a circle. He started singing to the song, it was more in a whisper, but I could hear the words clearly. He was starring at me, his brown eyes were shining, I didn't care if we had to be stuck here all night, I wouldn't mind. This is a great way to start the week. I started singing a long too at the end of the song.

«Only know you've been high when you're feeling low, Only hate the road when you're missin' home, only know you love her when you let her go.. and you let her go.»

The song ended, but we were still standing there holding each other. I coulnd't hold this silence for long, so out of nowhere I started to laugh, a low laugh, but still a laugh.

«This is one way to make time pass by.»

I commented, so he wouldn't think I was being rude by laughing at us dancing.

«Yea.»

He breathed out, but with a smile. This time his look was different, even his eyes had changed. He started leaning over to me and stepped closer, I tried stepping backwards in reaction, I stepped on something soft and wet on the floor and slipped on it falling backwards and bringing Liam with me. He yelled and I screamed when we hit the floor. I opened my eyes, he was closer now.