The Royal Heart: Chapter 4

I’m sorry not uploading soon and thank you for waiting for me. I hope you enjoy it. I would upload once I uploaded the other story…:-D

-----------------------------------------------------------------

“Luna…”

…Whitney, granddaughter of Denzel Whitney, is to become the Crown Princess of Celestial by marrying the current Crown Prince, Lucas Everett.

“Luna…”

…Whitney, granddaughter of Denzel Whitney, is to become the Crown Princess of Celestial by marrying the current Crown Prince, Lucas Everett.

“Luna…”

…Whitney, granddaughter of Denzel Whitney, is to become the Crown Princess of Celestial by marrying the current Crown Prince, Lucas Everett.

I repeat the same sentences from yesterday over and over again, trying to find a misunderstanding about me getting married to someone in the royal family, me becoming the Crown Princess, the Princess next on line to the throne. How can a simple girl like me became the Queen? Why me from the entire girl in this country?

“Luna…”

…Whitney, granddaughter of Denzel Whitney, is to become the Crown Princess of Celestial by marrying the current Crown Prince, Lucas Everett.

I know that there has to be a mistake. I just know…to marry some by force is wrong. I want to marry because I love that person like he loves me as well. Besides, I don’t think that Prince would be happy to marry me with all the events that happen, I bet he hates me by now. Shouldn’t we have the right to marry someone we want…?

“LUNA” An angry voice yelled, making me jump back and fell on the floor on my butt, earning the laugh of student who saw me fall. Looking up, I saw an annoyed Violet.

“What was that for?” I whisper yelled, getting on my feet’s and sitting back in my chair.

Violet was sitting with the school’s newspaper and her food next to her, ignoring both of those things Violet looked at me with worry looked. “I have been calling you for the pass ten minutes. You have been spacing a lot today. Is everything okay? Does it have to do with yesterday?”

“Sorry” was all I said, not looking at her. It was everything to do with yesterday, but is not like can tell her, ‘Oh I’m getting married to Prince Lucas to because the Crown Princess. The next Queen of Celestial Country.’ that openly, especially in a public area like school where little information would travel fast if they heard.

An order must be follow, no matter what.’ Ignacio last sentences yesterday rang in my head.

“Say what!?” I shouted, standing up from the chair. “I’m sorry, I think I heard wrong?”

“You would be became the Crown Princess.” Ignacio said, saying in a different way and slower than before.

“This can be happening. There has to be a mistake. I’m dreaming...this is a nightmare” I said, placing my hands on my head and walking back and forth in the living room. I can’t…I mean I’m not even trained to become the Crown Princess. Facing my brother, I told him, “Slap me.”

“What!?” He shouted, confused all over his face. “I can’t hit you.”

“It wouldn’t hurt me. I’m dreaming. If you slap me, I’m going to wake up.”