Prologue

-------

January, 2021

"She's my co-workwer, Sophia."

what? co-worker?

"Ah. That's explained. i thought she is your girlfriend, thank goodness. maybe you should introduced her to me next time?  you say she's a model? and a very rich girl?" her tone twitched my nerves that time she said thank goodness. does she means  she don't like me to be her son's girlfriend? what a great insult you have there old lady. and, hearing all of these lies that made up by Luke, made me want to burst in tears already. does he needs to lie to his mother about me? I thought he already told his mother about me.

I smiled and forced myself not to tell anything. maybe if I talked, if I tell her the truth things will not be good.

"Maybe next time mom. she's a bit busy." He chuckled. Stupid Luke. I will never let myself fooled by you again. I want a REAL man in my life not like you.

"I hope she's not miss no-good like woman I recently see." she laughed. she's pointing on someone huh.

"what do you mean madam?" I finally talked. earlier ago, I know my bad for spilling the coffee on her dress. lucky I have an extra shirt in my bag. but, she doesn't have to point out that i'm no good. That's just an accident.

"Well. Missy. That's rude if you asked me that." I know she's an elder. but no. this time, im humiliated. I have my humility and respect, old lady, but after saying those words... NO.

"What if your beloved son lied? lied about his girlfriend? right Luke?" I smiled and felt my throat clogged but no I need to be strong. she looked at me confusingly as Luke squeezed my hand to tell me to stop. I pulled my hand from his.

"What are you saying young lady? so you're telling me that Luke is lying? " She hissed. I chuckled to stop my anger.

"How bout yes," I smiled wildly. "Your son's dating a MISS NO-GOOD. she's no a model, she's no a rich-girl. she's no PERFECT like you think."

They both fell silent.

"She's just an ordinary, but has a kind-heart, not like the people she's with today?  let me give you something." I pulled my wallet and took out a dollar.

"Here." I stood up.

"Whats this? " she said.

"Buy a barbie doll for your son madam, maybe, that will answer your satisfaction on finding a perfect girlfriend for him." I smiled and left their table.

Vic'S POV

January, 2013

We broke up. Anyway, that should be not my business, after all, she only wants fame.

"Hey man. You okay? We'll be heading at the camp now."

Jaime said through the line. I didn't replied. my mind still blank.

"Hey, are you still there?"

"Err, yep. I'm on my way Jaime. I'll hung up now. bye." Right when he have to say something, I did hung it.

Sighed. This isn't me at all. I really don't like to be alone.

-----